Monica Bedi!

kkaur123

Monica Bedi was a bollywood actress from a Sikh family who got involved with a Indian muslim terrorist responsible for mumbai blasts back in 1993 which killed over 200 people. This woman disgraced not only her family but all Indian Sikh women by running off with a muslim terrorist. Now shes in Indian jail and begging like a dog to be released from jail.

"sisters" are not taken away by force. Sisters who are Sikh remain faithful to Sikhi and do not go out with muslims or any other non-sikh.

Any girl/woman who choses to go off with guys like a rundi outside the faith deserves everything she gets. My only thoughts are those of the family who suffer the most for raising a girl who brought shame to their name.

Monica Bedi was a bollywood actress from a Sikh family who got involved with a Indian muslim terrorist responsible for mumbai blasts back in 1993 which killed over 200 people. This woman disgraced not only her family but all Indian Sikh women by running off with a muslim terrorist. Now shes in Indian jail and begging like a dog to be released from jail.

"sisters" are not taken away by force. Sisters who are Sikh remain faithful to Sikhi and do not go out with muslims or any other non-sikh.

Any girl/woman who choses to go off with guys like a rundi outside the faith deserves everything she gets. My only thoughts are those of the family who suffer the most for raising a girl who brought shame to their name.

137698[/snapback]

very true....i also have this feeling for these girls......nihang singhs has offered protection to monica bedi....

137698[/snapback]

very true....i also have this feeling for these girls......nihang singhs has offered protection to monica bedi....

137713[/snapback]

thats plain stupidity.....

no.gif

thanx for letting me know who she is :TH:

peace...