Forums

kkaur123

ppl trying to be funny i guess.. tongue.gif

haha ok well i think the person who started this thread was looking for a serious answer.

tobe honest, I don't know why I come here - sometimes just to see what fellow Sikhs are thinking about, sometimes I come needig inspiration, sometimes I just feel like I haven't any spiritual companionship. I get questions answered, and attempt to answer questions.

It's a lot better than what I used to do. :lol:

hmm.. thanks everyone. you made these forums great for me :)

one of the forum rules is

• Please refrain from posting meaningless threads, one word (or short) non-sense posts, or such.

alot of people have been posting useless stuff, you dont have to announce your personal life to the whole world.. makes it hard to browse through a topic when 3 out of a 6 page thread are full of people tlaking to each other about nothing... use msn for personal convos blush.gif

.. and than people complain when someone makes a comment about something that is personal to them, so dont make your person stuff known if your not gonna be able to listen to stuff about it afterwards