Apology

I want to make an open apology to the Sungat about spamming as I didn’t know this was against the rules.

Also for upsetting any body how may be offended by my posts.

I put a few post up which didn’t get a happy reception; it seemed to some that I was trying to start a Cult or something. As my only objective was to state the importance of learning and doing Simran. And to meet a Gur-Mukh’s in the Sahd Sangat.

Gur-Bani state as our only job in life is to praise that eternal God, Akaal purk. Everything beside this is worth-less, as Bhai Rama Singh Jee explained to me once.

Again my Apologize

hahaha i've never seen ANYONE make decisions and statements on behalf of the board as much as disugised does

does this mean that disguised is the "sikhsangat.com" gurmukh?

138497[/snapback]

umm......no

that would be me :lol:

LOL.gif

i dont know about others, but i sure do accept your apology.

To all the people that have read this post I am very sorry for the information that was posted before, as it un-true. Bhai Rama Singh Jee did only vechar with Bhai Ajeet Singh Jee.

As they only met to talk as friends, and as I stated Bhai Ajeet singh jee did not help Bhai Rama Singh jee with spirituality as I was wrong to assume so.

Also Bhia Jeven Singh Jee Spent there time as Friends with Bhia Seva Singh Jee.

I want to apologise to any body I have offended especially Bhai Ajeet Singh Jee.

I’m very Sorry