Sikh Driver Shot And Killed In North Richmond

dhan_dhan_sikhi

source: http://www.indybay.org/news/2005/12/1792669.php

What the hell is happening in the world?.Sikhs are first put under the barriers of democracy,police,law and order.Are forced to wear 6 inch kirpan.Then anyone on the road just becasue he doesnt like the appearance of a sikh can kill him and the life of sikh is lost as if it was a joke.

I feel like developing nuclear weapon and blowing up the world but wont do that as it will be against the will of waheguru.

What the hell is happening in the world?.Sikhs are first put under the barriers of democracy,police,law and order.Are forced to wear 6 inch kirpan.Then anyone on the road just becasue he doesnt like the appearance of a sikh can kill him and the life of sikh is lost as if it was a joke.

I feel like developing nuclear weapon and blowing up the world but wont do that as it will be against the will of waheguru.

143223[/snapback]

THAT IS SOO TRUE

We are not allwoed 2 defend ourselves properly (ie: only wear a TINY kirpan) and then thats it, another Sikh killed.

no.gif wat can be dun?! if we abide to law we get killed, if we dont we get harrased!

:@

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa. Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.

as we all know, our Guru ji had given us the Sri Sahib (Kirpan) for a specific reason. Its to fight against evil and if at any point we need to use it, we will. But we also know that it is only to be used as a last resort. but if we have such a tiny Kirpan, then what use is it????

its a shame really...racist people....

may Waheguru keep the family who lost a dear one in chad di kala! pray.gif

peace...

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa. Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.

was wondering, does california have a law which makes is mandatory for taxis to have bullet proof barriers between the passengers and driver? it is the law where i live....if not, i really think the cab drivers of that area need to lobby for a bullet proof barrier because it would save many lives.

BTW: i am assuming the victim was shot by the passengers from the back seat of the taxi.

may waaheguru bless the victim's family

I feel that in the greed for wordly education,degrees,so called status and intellect,we have forgotten the use of shastars.

If Guru Gobind Singh Maharaj was to come in 21st century instead of 17th century,sikhs wont be learing gatka but there will be ak 47's and MUCH MORE.

We learn gatka due to love of guru and also it can be useful sometimes.

But I feel any sikh who wants to live and die for the guru,must know how to shoot and must have a gun with him all the time.I feel in west,getting a licenced weapon isnt that

big a problem.

If somebody doesnt like our appearance,fair enough kill us.But make it a fair battle.

SIKHS OF GURU ARE ALWAYS READY.

boleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee sooooooooooooooo nihaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal

SAT SRI AKAL

143223[/snapback]

So tru ! no.gif & the worst thing is we being victims ov mistaken identity.

I'm wid u, on that 1 bro :@ , but too bad we can't

saaaaaaaaal********** Goreh ! :@