Actually Happen

Guest guest

Vjkk Vjkf!

I know this is wrong but i feel curious on this topic. How do we know that the guru's we're actually their in that time and actually did make the khalsa and did all those events that are in books and on the internet?

Bul chak maf.

ummm.. with all due respect... tha's kinda like sayin 'how do u know caesar conquered rome at one point and it all wasn't just made up..'.... and even then... people are completely sure about that even though it happened centuries prior..

there are many historical texts... even some of the writings of the guru give reference to which date they were written..

it was only about 550 years ago when Guru Nanak Walked the earth.. tha's not really a long time.. Sikhism is one of the 'newest' religions... there are also historical contexts from other religions to say that our guru's travelled this earth and fought in battles etc.....

<<how do i know if u actually typed ur message or it happened itself?>>

LOL.

seriously though - the sources that talk about Guruji are extremely diverse.

There is proof of them visiting many places, Muslim scribes have written about them, official documents to Mughal Emperors regarding the Gurus exist, reports from Mughal spies, reports from western spectators, etc etc

and then we have Guru Granth Sahib Ji. Written in many languages, has a consistent message, all written in raag, all stemmed from one word and one small paragraph and all interconnected.

I would confidently say that no normal human being would ever have it in their capacity to write such a volume.

Sat Sri Akal:

There are far too many historical references from too many sources that make it clear that all that occured actually occured...unless you are a firm believer in a grand consipracy theory which concocted Sikh history. In that case...Sikhism is created by aliens and they are using this computer to emit radiation that is altering your brain waves to believe that there is such a thing as Sikhism.

In the words and desi accent of the late Indian actor Amrish Puri who played a scary priest in the movie Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom

YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME ? (6)

YOU WILL DR JONES! (6)

YOU WILL BECOME A TRUE BELIEVER! (6)

148102[/snapback]

hahahahhahaha....classic!