New Website On Harimandar Sahib !

S1ngh

Sri Harmander Sahib is the most sacred Sikh gurdwara in the world and yet we had no information of such serene place online. There are many tourists who specially visit India to get the first hand experience of Darbar Sahib. With this website setup, it will help both Sikhs and non-Sikhs to get the information on hand before they reach the destination. This website also provides educational information on darbar saheb. Two sewadars spent more than 14 days, took 500+ pictures and did the research on Harimander sahib from books before launching the website in less than a month. Second phase will have videos and interviews of the visitors but that won't be up till summer or so on.

www.DARBARSAHEB.com

Wonderful website...... But i would like to suggest some additions to it.... Since the website is there to provide information to a visitor why not put togther a page, probably with a map shwoing other gurudwaras with historical importance in shri darbar sahib's vicnity ( gurudwara Mata kaulaji, gurudwara sheed singh etc). From back of my mind i remeber gurudwara mata kaulaji is related to guru hargobindji. And HE mentioned that every sikh who pays visit to darbar sahib should also visit mata kaulaji which is right behind the sarais. But very few people visit there......

Its just my opinion that if somebody is taking info about darbar sahib and planning on visiting there, he should also be provided information about other historical gurudwaras, which get neglected other wise by SGPC. Its good to see that some singhs are doing tremendous sewa....

Fateh!