The Proof Of Sikhism

Bikramlal

waheguru ji kekhalsa, waheguru ji ke fateh

Pyare jio, have you read the koran? I have and I must say compared to Gurbani it is very poorly written. Take your time, it is full of fear, fables and general basic concepts, with nothing as deep and inspiringly beautiful as gurbani.

Ask them to compare any verse to Jaap sahib by Guru Gobind Singh ji. As far as I am concerned that is the greatest poem ever written. It uses more different languages, phrases and is the most comprehensively beautiful discription of God.

As far as the Koran, it was not written by God, neither by Mohammed who is illiterate, and was actually written 50 years later. Does chinese whispers not play a part here?

I wish sikhs would stop being so gullable, and stop just accepting the rubbish muslims say to them. There is no point calling yourself the Akal Purkh ki Fauj, if you are going to be intimidated by the first muslim you come across. They have so little to offer, but just rely on the ignorance of sikhs to rip them apart.

Gurbani is the only composition actually written by the prohets (i.e. Guru sahibaan). Neither the bible or Koran were written by comtemporaries, but 50 -100 year later.

As Guru Ji himself says, I have seen many doors, but none compare to thy...

waheguru ji ka khalsa, waheguru ji kefateh

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Just ask them to do Sampooran Paath of Dhan Dhan Siree Guroo Granth Sahib Jee Maharaaj with full faith and devotion. They will know that it's Dhur Kee Baani from Akaal Purakh. The poetry in Guroo Sahib is just amazing.

If they refuse to do so, arguing with them will be futile.

Bhul Chuk Maaf

Waheguroo

Sri GUroo Granth Sahib Jee is the only word straight from Akal Purkh Vahiguroo. Guroo Nanak Sahib jee brang mool mantar the first akhar in Guroo Granth Sahib Jee is word of god. NO other religion has that. They can say what they want but history proves all other texts have been written decades/centuries after.

Guroo Granth Sahib jee is the only word of god. Other religions claim to have the word of god yet they contain erotica, violence, pain, discrimination, etc (the list goes on).

They make false claims about cloud 9 what not. Guroo Sahib says dont belive in god expereince god here.

the Quran has been edited over and over again. take a UV light to the various old versions and you will see they have been writtern over!! even muslim lecturers in top leading London Univeristies will admit to this.

they debate because they belive converting one person will tke there family to cloud 9 direct flight non stop. WOW thats so good you dont actually got to do anything just go and preach lies and hate.

there faith of so called tollerance. Please ask them what happens if someone converts toislam and decides its not for them? they will get stonned to death! thats tollerance. I think NOT!

quran wasnt even writen by muhammad, it could hav been altered. it was written by his companiens whilst he was in some kind of unconcience state. therefore word of quran could hav been altered. where as with Guru Granth Sahib ji it has come directly from our Guru, hand written by them from Waheguru him self. just by looking at the bani itself can prove its the word of God. It promotes the principles of humanity such as equality, selfless service, remembering God etc. no other religion has fully supported the general ways good people operate as much as sikhi does.

Sat Sri Akal:

"quran wasnt even writen by muhammad, it could hav been altered. it was written by his companiens whilst he was in some kind of unconcience state. therefore word of quran could hav been altered. where as with Guru Granth Sahib ji it has come directly from our Guru, hand written by them from Waheguru him self. "

Please do not use this arguement, because it will backfire. The Guru Sahiban also dictated Gurbani to first, Bhai Gurdas Sahib for the Kartarpuri Bir Sahib(without the Bani of the ninth Master) and then, Bhai Mani Singh Ji for the Damdami Bir Sahib (Sampooran Guru Granth Sahib Saroop), which is what the Guru Granth Sahib is the same as. Difference is that Guru Sahiban went back, reviewed the dictation and did corrections (as is obvious from observation of the Kartarpuri Saroop Sahib).

Yes penjee I know that but thats what people are going around saying.

One thing I dont understand is about paradise, as a Sikh it confuses me. As a sikh i belive god is atainable on this earth. once you are one with god all your wishes are forfilled once you have reached and achieved your objective.

Why then do you need palaces, women, etc. When you have the sweet taste of the all mighty surely nothing else can compare.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

God sees every one of us as his children and sees us all equally, that quality of God is in GGSJ, by a man saying the quran is the only message from God is a little worrying as from what i understand the quran was written 60-70 years after the islamic prophet mohammed and by ordinary men or muslim saints, so was the information correct that was put into the quran by these men thinking they knew exactly what the islamic prophet mohammed preached????? So is it the word of God? i dont like to comment as i dont know the history of the autors of the quran, but i do know the jeevan of our Gurus is a lot more detailed and they have showed us the way to live.

Bhul chuk marf karna sangat ji