Who Used To Sit Here ?

S1ngh

Hey can u tell when was this pic taken ?

I mean I visit Harmandir sahib quite regularly and the way i see it this chair is placed at the top of Langar hall. No wonder common sangat can't see it.

So can u tell me is this a new pic or an old one bcoz if this is new then I'll try to see this chair and will probably take its photo.

The picture is take about 20 days ago.. so its new picture.. This place is not open for public at all (the top floor of Langar Hall)..

I wonder how babay of kar sewa missed this building.. still wonder why this building remains in brick.. hmmm.. (i mean its good to see it in original shape.. and i hope that it should stay in this style)..

Anyway.. its the famous spot of sant jarnail singh bhinderanwale..

I wonder how babay of kar sewa missed this building.. still wonder why this building remains in brick.. hmmm.. (i mean its good to see it in original shape.. and i hope that it should stay in this style)..

149622[/snapback]

If i am not mistaken, the langar building is relatively new...(built during the late 1970's? )

The picture is take about 20 days ago.. so its new picture.. This place is not open for public at all (the top floor of Langar Hall)..

Anyway.. its the famous spot of sant jarnail singh bhinderanwale..

149622[/snapback]

As far i've heard there is historical significance for red brick on langar bulding... when i used to live in amritsar one of our neighbourers told me that guruji used sit there during day time and the place was build using some special red stone..... to maintain that even though all the buildings are painted white, langar hall is left red. I'm not too sure of this reasoning, but it sounds quite plausible to me..

Bhul Chuk Maaf