God Without Religion!

Surajsingh

Well it all depends on how you define "God".

God can mean the personality projected by religions like Christianity upon the Divine Essence... It can mean the multiple Pagan gods, or is can mean the Divine Essence itself.

I think that what most Westerners see as "God" is the projected Abrahamic projection, a man-made heavenly figure sketched onto the background of Divine Essence. Without the religion, this God would not exist, but the essence behind it would remain for some other culture to draw their own picture of God upon.

In my personal experience, Sikhi reaches that Divine Essence, the Naam. So if by God you mean Waheguru, then yes, without Sikhi God would exist, but I don't know how close we'd come to reaching It.

Ishna.

And I mean no disrespect to other religions' interpretation of God, and I'm not saying that their gods are any less valid to them. If that makes sense....

"My heart has become capable of every form:

It is a pasture for gazelles,

And a monastery for Christian Monks,

And a temple for idols,

And the pilgrim's Ka'ba,

And the tablets of the Torah,

And the Book of the Qur'an.

I follow the religion of Love:

Whatever was Love's camel takes,

That is my religion and faith"

SHAYKH FADHLALLA HAERI

First contemplate what is religion.

Then you find your answer, coz in effect, there is no such thing as religion. Its just a word. Therefore when you pass that stage, you find that yes there is God without religoin.

Religion is just a way of living, thre are many goray more so then others... who believe in god, but do not follow a religion, therefore yes, there is God without religion

First contemplate what is religion.

Then you find your answer, coz in effect, there is no such thing as religion. Its just a word. Therefore when you pass that stage, you find that yes there is God without religoin.

Religion is just a way of living, thre are many goray more so then others... who believe in god, but do not follow a religion, therefore yes, there is God without religion

150001[/snapback]

good thoughts