What Did They Want?

sikha

"did we ever get the Anandpur resolutions demands accepted?

who has control over the rivers..i think some of the demands have been accepted and completed..when did they get completed? "

no demands have been accepted or implemented. instead the demands have been suppressed. the akaali dal(badal) never even mentions the anadpur sahib resoltion anymore. amrinder singh passed a resolution in the punjab assembly to stop free water to neighboring states but the delhi gov't taught him who's boss. the only thing the sikhs received was a couple hundred thousand dead and a "sikh" Prime minister.

The following are just some quotations from Sant Gyani Baba Jarnail Singh Khalsa Bhindranwale's speeches:

" We wish every religion to grow and flourish but we will not tolerate attacks on Sikhi designed to terminate it "

"We have no enmity with Hindus or with a person of any other faith"

" We are infavour of unity if it does not result in Sikhs being treated as second-class Citizens " "We are true Sikhs and Sikhs do not believe in killing"

"Even if it results in my body being cut to small pieces I shall still fight against injustice "

"Please come under the fold of Satguru (the one and only True God), take Amrit read the Bani (Scriptures) and talk among yourselves of the Panth and of the Kesari Nishan Sahib (the Sikh flag) and of your true leader the Guru Granth Sahib Ji .....and when the time comes for confrontation don't kill the poor, don't molest the women and don't trouble the old, but don 't spare anyone who insults Guru Ji!"

The following are just some quotations from Sant Gyani Baba Jarnail Singh Khalsa Bhindranwale's speeches:

" We wish every religion to grow and flourish but we will not tolerate attacks on Sikhi designed to terminate it "

"We have no enmity with Hindus or with a person of any other faith"

" We are infavour of unity if it does not result in Sikhs being treated as second-class Citizens " "We are true Sikhs and Sikhs do not believe in killing"

"Even if it results in my body being cut to small pieces I shall still fight against injustice "

"Please come under the fold of Satguru (the one and only True God), take Amrit read the Bani (Scriptures) and talk among yourselves of the Panth and of the Kesari Nishan Sahib (the Sikh flag) and of your true leader the Guru Granth Sahib Ji .....and when the time comes for confrontation don't kill the poor, don't molest the women and don't trouble the old, but don 't spare anyone who insults Guru Ji!"

This was Said by an INDIAN MP I dont know his name

if someone knows please tell me.

"It was Bhindranwale's anti-communist stance that activated the Russians and the KGB lobby in Mrs Ghandi's camp to spread disinformation and thus discredit him. A few days before Operation Bluestar, Pravda wroted that Bhindranwale had a direct telephonic link with the CIA in Langley, Virginia, the headquarters of the agency. That was untrue, but leading dailies in New Delhi published wire service reproductions of that article. Who organised this negative media blitz?

A large number of the murders committed in Punjab brought swift condemnation from him, but these were never published. Such were the maneuvers of the goverments media mafia. In my presence, Bhindranwale had condemned the massacre in which Hindu's travelling in a bus were segregated and shot. He sent money to the affected Hindu families. But this was never published in any newspaper. When Dr V.N Tiwari, MP, was shot dead in his house in Chandigarh, Bhindranwale wrote to his wife expressing his sorrow and called the murder an act of cowardice.

But there was such as frenzy in the country at the time that no one was willing to listen. The government encouraged the rumours and disinformation. Even i, who never said anywhere that there were no arms in the Golden Temple, was quoted as having said so by Rajiv Ghandhi in the 1984 monsoon session of parliament. When i challanged him to produce just one news report from a reputable paper as proof, he was unable to do so. All this is part of the Lok Sabha proceedings which we can refer to and yet, from Kanyakumari to Kashmir, wherever i went, the statement that i had never made was quoted again and again to discredit whatever else i would say about Punjab. Who arranged this publicity? The same people who finally murdered Bhindranwale,"

http://www.sikhgenocide.org/

Sandhu article on sant jarnail singh khalsa bhindranwale - A Must read.

www.sikhgenocide.org/downloads/sandhu.doc

"Sikha" show some respect and us Sant Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindrawale's full name some people drop the "sant" part but you just took the mick do you have a problem with Sant Jee or something?

150431[/snapback]

alright STOP IT! get over it... not everyone on the forums is as knowledgable as you guy's. Why do you ask nicely rather than blasting everyones head off :)

"Sikha" show some respect and us Sant Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindrawale's full name some people drop the "sant" part but you just took the mick do you have a problem with Sant Jee or something?

150431[/snapback]

alright STOP IT! get over it... not everyone on the forums is as knowledgable as you guy's. Why do you ask nicely rather than blasting everyones head off :lol:

150703[/snapback]

:cool: @ what are you talking about?

It is our duty to put eachother right when we make mistakes. No one's head got blasted off veer. Sant Ji still inspire us to this day and for many are the main catalyst to come under the fold of Sikhi, so obviously when someone disrespects someone so important to you, it is natural to speak up.

Sant Ji were a charismatic figure for many Sikhs and remain that til this day.

They encouraged Sikhs to take Amrit and read bani. I am told by my elders that they did 18 hours of naam simran a day.

They ran classes to teach Gurbani.

They were honest and spoke their mind.

They died for the Panth and didn't worry about their home and family, unlike many of us. We have many excuses to dodge the right thing and any cost.

Many people try and judge them, but I would ask these critics to live up to the Jeevan of Sant Ji.