Http://www.pokerguru.com/

Punjabi_Link

i thought sikhs believe in shabad guru as their guru? now we gonna fight over a picture? the sikhs should have expected this the day they made pictures of their gurus and started worshipping them. personally as a sikh, that picture means nothing to me. it is just some dude with a beard and a turban. my guru is akaal, and baani is His real saroop.

satgur ki baani sat saroop hai||

good luck explaining this hypocritical aspect of sikhi.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i thought sikhs believe in shabad guru as their guru? now we gonna fight over a picture? the sikhs should have expected this the day they made pictures of their gurus and started worshipping them.

That is why we should not make fools out of ourselves over an issue like this - because at the moment the world is ready to sweep us up in the hysteria Muslims find themselves in and deep down I wonder - over a stupid thing like this, by a clueless American who does not even know who Guru Nanak is - when we scream about that - isnt it a form of idolatry?

People - please think about this deeply.

It's not down, but it's limping.

I hope no one has attempted to hack that site. Although I would like to see the image removed, it would be very disappointing if someone has tried to perform an illegal action against the site.

Well, if the site has been hacked, or had a virus sent to it, without giving the people a chance to change the image, it is wrong. In the meantime, if people start going wild, giving death threats and that kind of idiotic stuff, then once again, Sikhs have proved that there are elements amongst us no better than the hysterical Muslims we saw recently.

I just received a response from someone at a website that deals with internet poker playing:

=======

Thank you for writing to us. We launched an immediate investigation on receipt of your email, but we have been unsuccessful in our attempts to access the Pokerguru.com web site. We will not let this matter rest, however, and I promise to write to you again once we have managed to gain access to the site and completed our investigation.

Best Regards

John Shepherd

Director of Corporate Communications

PartyGaming

========

So, everybody, remember, cool and calm and polite e-mails. Let's use our heads and remember not to tread down the path that Muslims are now treading. Let us show what grace we have as Sikhs.

I will let you all know any further responses I get.

Guru Fateh