Ie 7 Beta2 Version

S1ngh

no need

Its microsoft software

they may as well give you a virus download

151435[/snapback]

haha

if they were to release a beta version everytime they discovered a virus and wanted to perfect the browser, we would no doubt have at least IE 7 beta 2,000 !

Firefox and Opera (not the chatshow host) Zindabaad :lol:

There are still many bugs that need to be worked out, from what I can tell, but it's off to a great start. It FINALLY has proper PNG support (I almost started crying in happiness when I saw the variable transparency), and is rendering CSS much better than before. The thing is, the fixes and workarounds that people were putting in before to ensure that Internet Explorer works the same way are further messing up the layout because the browser doesn't need them anymore. haha. IE is finally seeing some tabs, and I'm not talking about the crappy ones that the MSN toolbar puts in for you. These actually work smoothly and the tab browser is awesome.

Keep in mind that it IS a beta. It is SUPPOSED to have bugs and glitches.

I wouldn't recommend anybody downloading it just because they want the latest version. If you're a web developer, be sure to install it but put it on another machine because you still want to program for IE6.