The Independence Of India: Days That...

Baldeep Singh

dr zakir naik lives in bombay and insults every faith and try to convert each and

everybody to islam.can a fanatic hindu leader lives in lahore and insult islam in pakistan.answer my question.

157142[/snapback]

1. Have you been to Pakistan?

Well I have and the Islamic state treats the Sikhs in "high regard" how do I know this because in 2003... I did a Yatra there ... With my own eyes I have seen at Kartarpur Sahib muslims doing langar ke sewa? Doing joray di sewa and jaaping naam! I stayed at Nankana Sahib the military/police officials there were the most welcoming and most respectful than those in India ... one of them even allowed me to hold his rifle.

When ever have you seen a Hindu at any gurdwara doing this ?

2. I recently visited india.. I was present at a wedding in Nawashahr and the punjab police were most discourteous towards me especially wearing my bana.. why was there so much disregard towards me. answer my question.

The Hindus spoke to me in an arrogant voice ... Idder Ao! COME HERE! |Why is this? answer my question.

can a fanatic hindu leader lives in lahore and insult islam in pakistan.answer my question.

157142[/snapback]

NO! a Hindu (dog) cannot because :

Firstly, he wouldnt have the balls

Secondly, a muslim loves their faith more than themselves than the land they stand on

Thirdly, do you love your faith as much as you love Hindustan from the way you chatting! answer my question. Sir Jave to Jave Mera Hindustan na jave, right!?

4. A Sikh in the 80s did start speaking out against the Human Rights abusing being made against the Gursikhs/Sikhs at that time by the Hindus look at what happened to him and the Gursikhs around him!

Please visit the following site http://www.searchsikhism.com/gal8.html

Your question is like a water off a ducks back!

"When ever have you seen a Hindu at any gurdwara doing this ? "

have you ever visited gurudwara bangla sahib majority of visters

in that gurudwara are hindus many that are distribuiting amrit and langar are also hindus.they do lots of sewa in gurudwaras.

"2. I recently visited india.. I was present at a wedding in Nawashahr and the punjab police were most discourteous towards me especially wearing my bana.. why was there so much disregard towards me. answer my question.

The Hindus spoke to me in an arrogant voice ... Idder Ao! COME HERE! |Why is this? answer my question."

i don't know why it happens to the sikhs of outside india.there millions of sikhs in india who wears bana and nobody say anything to them.i live in gurgaon a ncr region of delhi not even.never in my life a hindu spoke to me in arrogant way.moreover my brother studies in the local college.

he is the only sikh and a class topper and the most respected person in his class both by the other hindu students and his teacher

"Secondly, a muslim loves their faith more than themselves than the land they stand on

Thirdly, do you love your faith as much as you love Hindustan from the way you chatting! answer my question. Sir Jave to Jave Mera Hindustan na jave, right!'

i love my faith more than my country.but what i don't like when people unneccessary blame india for every problem of sikhism.many hindu youths today don't beleive in god they openly mock their gods and goddesses.their is no support for rss vhp shiv sena here

western culture is spreading very fast in india.you cannot call india a hindu country now

you cannot call india a hindu country now

You should become a stand up comedian.

western culture is spreading very fast in india.

Yea, I noticed alot of blokes punjabis as well as hindus out there do alot crotch grabbing to themselves and holding another blokes hand. :@ @ Tell me whats that all about. Two words dirty *%$£"!rds. Is this wot you define as western culture! Or are you going by what bollywood films are depicting (NB I dont watch that rubbish "Hindi movies" and alot of gurmukhs here in the UK, USA and Canada regard it as obscene and immoral ohmy.gif ).

Yea I did go to Chandigarh, that city is "very forward" and you may refer to the youth as "Modern". Boys and girls holding hands and showing affection to one another openly... embrassing and shameful! A warped version of "western culture".

I was impressed by the "rose garden" and "rock garden"... yea right ... boriiiiiiinnnnnggggg! :wub:

here millions of sikhs in india who wears bana and nobody say anything to them.

If that was the case why did a bhaijeee about 20years old approach me inside sis ganj gurdwara which is in the heart of Delhi .. where I was wearing my bana ... which included :

1. Huge Dumalla..

2. panj kakaars

3. Flowing Chola

He approached me and said "Fateh, Bhaijee, I am pleased to see you"

I responded "Fateh, veerjee, feelings mutual"

Bhaijee complemented me by saying "You look amazing in your bana, I had to meet you"

I felt gratified as well as humbled by his complementary words

I replied "This is my Gurus form, he has blessed me with it... there is no-one on this planet that is as beautiful as my Gurmukh brothers and sisters and my Guru"

Veerjees reply was "It amazes me that you are proud to wear your bana and say such sweet words... the youth here disregard the bana and gurus khalsa roop and regard it as backward.. instead they wear jeans and shirts and trim their beards and regard this as modern... "

I went onto talk about the so-called "modern" or as Hindu government refers to em as "moderate" sikhs, donkeys calling themselves lions.

As I said bhaijee your words are like water off a ducks back.. they are baseless.

Look this topic is not about the state of India nor your mind.. its about the documentary - obviously you didnt watch it ... so you shouldn't really be commenting on this thread.

:shock:

Baldeep Singh,

Bro like others have said... though muslims treated you good when you did yatra in Pakistan they would not think twice screwing you over just like the Hindu's. At least with Hindu's you know where you stand they show enemity to you and you show them likewise... with muslims they have an agenda to their day of judgement they will try to screw you over by overt or covert means.

Not all muslims are like that for example sufi / ahmedhiya muslims would not infringe on your beliefs and respect Sikhs and mostly reside close to nanaka sahib and are persecuted themselves, Shia's mostly keep themselves to themselves but sunnis/wahhabis/tekfiris and other dilusional fanatics will always try to push forward their islamic agenda upon all non-muslims.

Have you forgotton what happened about a year and a half ago when their tried to storm Nanaka Sahib and damaged the gates? They also attacked and abused many GurSikhs who were concerned about their safety. I still have the audio clip of how dangerous it was for them... another reminder we can not trust either muslims or hindus both would screw Sikhs over given the oppertunity... best to work towards khalistan and establishing lahore as the capitial city of Khalistan... so both hindustan and pakistan know we do not favor either!

Veerjee,

I am not disputing the ill-treatment by muslims to sikhs and their nature... What I am emphasising is facts and my experience.

Muslims will do it infront of you ... hindus will do it behind your back! The legendary ex- prime minister of UK Sir Winston Churchill himself referred to the Hindus as what? A "foul race"! In 1945 Sir Churchill on board HMS Orion and after reading Beverley Nichol's : Verdict on India, he wrote to his beloved wife, professing the following :

"Meantime we are holding onto this vast Empire, from which we get nothing, amid the increasing criticism and abuse of the world and our own people and increasing hatred of the Indian population, who receive constant and deadly propaganda to which we make no reply!"

You see even Sir Churchill witnessed a shocking insight into the world of Hindus, modern Hinduism and the Hindu propaganda machine. Todays modern Hindu Prophet is in the form of Mohandas Gandhi and a huge myth has been built up around him that he is whiter than white, a "Mahatma"!

I would like to present KDS 1980 with quotes from Gandhi's 100 mamoth volume autobiography where he negates the Khalsa, the bana, Desh mesh pita, Sri Guru Granth Sahibjee, the Zulus by referring to them as Kaffirs, and Sh*ting on the untouchables. Gandhi never hid his feelings as he outrightly expressed them in his writings, just that modern gandhians want to present this immoral individual as a modern prophet of freedom and peace.

I wish to apologise but after watching the documentary it just brings back home truths and how the British under the guidance of the Hindus are cunningly re-writing history and dismissing the facts that the Sikhs themselves made any significant contributions towards the Hindus Independance and what the sacrifices and losses that the Sikhs occurred before, during and after independance - these historical facts are not being presented but have been maliciously disregarded.

"I wonder if they will say anything about "Hindus got Hindustan, the Muslims got Pakistan, what did the Sikhs get?""

sikhs are hindus and got hindustan, the land of the hindus. Guru Gobind singh ji created the khalsa to protect the hindus, as taught in India.

(sarcasm alert)

why did the sikhs fight in the two world wars as no hindus were being harmed in germany and france?

If the khalsa was craeted to protect the hindus then that means the khalsa can stop existing because india has nuclear weapons now and don't need swords for god sakes! geez why can't the sikhs learn!

LOL, man the brahminfied sikhs amaze me. :wub:

• 1 month later...

Jinnah was indeed a very wise man. he did not fall intot he traps set out by Gandhi and Mehru.

Unforunatly for us, we had our own very dear leaders, Bhai Sahib Bhai Balwant Singh ji, and Mastar Tara Singh Ji.

How lucky were we not?

Jinnah coudl see through the lies set out by the leaders of the Congress, and even the BRITISH approcuhed the SIkh leaders to tell them that they too could hav ea political stand int he world. But no, sanu seat chahidi yaaaaa!