Kulwinder Dhillon Dead?

ranj03

I heard about his accident but not death..

He was a good singer, stupid western bhangra poeple put stupid videos and remixd his songs and displayed it on Zee Music (eg: Kali Kitte Mil). The artist was never shown, usualy the remixer/producing, who's having a glassy while half naked girls dance around randomly.

He was a good singer... Hope his family are ok.

What has he got to do with Gurmat? How did he benefit the Sikh Nation? Ok its bad that he died in an accident but this person has done nothing for GurSikhi.

I dont think there is a need to make a mountain out of a mole hole, speak about things affecting Gurmat or Sikhism not things that affect the music industry.

This is Sikh Sangat not your local pub or club, things like these need to be discussed on bhangra message boards.

What has he got to do with Gurmat? How did he benefit the Sikh Nation? Ok its bad that he died in an accident but this person has done nothing for GurSikhi.

I dont think there is a need to make a mountain out of a mole hole, speak about things affecting Gurmat or Sikhism not things that affect the music industry.

This is Sikh Sangat not your local pub or club, things like these need to be discussed on bhangra message boards.

157054[/snapback]

I have never seen you complaining about other threads like the ones on farting etc.

This is Sikh Sangat, Kulwinder Dhillon released some dharmic tapes so we will discuss his death if we want.

You run out of ideas for new Powar related topics ?

wjkk wjkf

KULWINDER DHILLON was a great singer and he released some tapes that du wiv sikhies, and he did died in a car crash, HOW? he was with his mate and his mate was driving, when a truck came, he pulled the vehical towards the truck where kulwinder dhillion was sitting, unfortunaly, he died but his mate survived, IF U WANNA NO HOW I FOUND OUT, in ALPHA ETC PUNJABI NEWS, he ( his mate ) was telling the people how it happend, but he blaims himself that he killed kulwinder dhillion because he never wanted to lose his best mate. sad.gif

i liked the tape he released because some of his songs did really make sense!!!!!!!