Southall Vaisakhi Nagar Bhangra & Kirtan ?

GurSa Singh

Guest militant singh
I think you should listen to them, people in India say "you westerners can keep shouting Khalistan Zindabad but your only saying it there not in India", in India if you were to say Khalistan Zindabad in a public open event like a Nagar Kirtan, theres no doubt Punjab Police would take you away and I wouldnt want to know what they would do to you

I dont get it you think poeple should be happy for you for saying Khalistan Zindabad, I dont get it why they should be happy for you and someone did some graffiti on the wall outside the Havelock Road Gurudwara, wouldnt know anything about that would you lol?

Heres something i want to make a some discussion on, ive noticed how other sects also take part in the Nagar kirtan like the Naamdhari sect, do you reckon they should be allowed to take part in and have their own truck even if they dont believe in there being 10 Gurus e.t.c

I was at the Nagar Kirtan yesterday. it was brilliant but the rain kind of ruined it in the end and made it freezing cold! But still it was worth making the journey and the Kirtan was amazing!

Bhul Chuk Maaf

159908[/snapback]

i tottaly disagree they should encourage the youth born here 2 raise slogans and yh i do know who did the grafiti of ''khalistan zindabad '' i dont see nothing wrong wid dat,hopefully 1 of the indian govt agents saw that and relayed what he saw back 2 delhi they should wake up and realise that we the youth born here in England have awoken and they should be worried anything that occurs @ havelcok gurdwara,the indian govt monitor it ........................and those posters about khalistan zindabad and the 1 's with bhindralwaes pic on them and the otehrs i personally stuck them up myslef and sum HATERS ripped most of them off .You should encourage the youth insted of put them dwn y say raj karega khalsa then what the point ?????Naamdharis should be chuked out anmd banned of every sikh event they r destroying the faith...Me along with the rest of the youth i know in Southall and London infact will continue 2 raise the slogans of Khalistan Zindabad ,,we have freedom of speech here in engalnd here and iam using that right if no1 likes us doing that 2 bad ,,put up withi it we doin it like it or not KHALISTAN ZINDABADH .

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest militant singh
We was sayin'Khalistan Zindabad',while doing seva ,but then sum ''papa'' sikhs afghan 1's said dont say it and u know the usual crap people say most people got happy @ the sight of us sayin khalistan zindabad ,we r the youth people should be happy that we sayin that while doin seva .And 1 fing i dont get the 1's who told us 2 stop were sayin raj karagea khalsa ,y say that if u aint gona even let us say khalistan zindabad -which is about khalsa raj ,,they make me sick

159905[/snapback]

The Nagar Kirtan is to celebrate the birth of the Khalsa so why do you have to do the Khalistan thing ? I do not see any Singh shouting Sikhistan Zindabad at Nagar Kirtan even though a few people demanded Sikhistan in the 1960s. If you want to shout Khalistan then organise a seperate march and shout it till the cows come home.

Just like someone should not be celebrating Vasaikhi at a demonstation to remember the 84 genocide victims you should not be shouting Khalistan slogans at a Nagar Kirtan for Vasaikhi.

159970[/snapback]

We gona keep sayin it lemme say this y dont u stop saying raj karega khalsa ,that is a slogan 2 isnt it ?????????????????????Ngara keertan is a time 4 the sikh community 2 get 2geva as well as celebrate y dont u sak them comapanies 2 stop adevrtsing what r they doing 4 the sikh cause??????????y u telling us 2 stop raising slogans 4 freedom we can onli truly celebrate wen the land where the khalsa was created is free and indpendent .So lemee say this we will continue 2 rasie slogans of khlaistan zindabad .....and more and more of the youth r awakening and there is nothing no1 can do 2 stop us and i mean nothing we r all linking 2gether 4rm across the UK the elders and sheep may not like it but tough luck we wil stick up more posters and campaing more 4 an independent state and recognision 4rm the sleeping community untl we do we wont stop!

Guest militant singh

The posters supporting khalistan ,and the others the a4 sized 1's were put up by us the youth of southall and whoeva has a problem with that i suggest u reply 2 this and whicheva sad sod weatehr he anti sikh,and agent of India or whateva i suggest u reply 2 this msg

We was sayin'Khalistan Zindabad',while doing seva ,but then sum ''papa'' sikhs afghan 1's said dont say it and u know the usual crap people say most people got happy @ the sight of us sayin khalistan zindabad ,we r the youth people should be happy that we sayin that while doin seva .And 1 fing i dont get the 1's who told us 2 stop were sayin raj karagea khalsa ,y say that if u aint gona even let us say khalistan zindabad -which is about khalsa raj ,,they make me sick

159905[/snapback]

The Nagar Kirtan is to celebrate the birth of the Khalsa so why do you have to do the Khalistan thing ? I do not see any Singh shouting Sikhistan Zindabad at Nagar Kirtan even though a few people demanded Sikhistan in the 1960s. If you want to shout Khalistan then organise a seperate march and shout it till the cows come home.

Just like someone should not be celebrating Vasaikhi at a demonstation to remember the 84 genocide victims you should not be shouting Khalistan slogans at a Nagar Kirtan for Vasaikhi.

159970[/snapback]

We gona keep sayin it lemme say this y dont u stop saying raj karega khalsa ,that is a slogan 2 isnt it ?????????????????????Ngara keertan is a time 4 the sikh community 2 get 2geva as well as celebrate y dont u sak them comapanies 2 stop adevrtsing what r they doing 4 the sikh cause??????????y u telling us 2 stop raising slogans 4 freedom we can onli truly celebrate wen the land where the khalsa was created is free and indpendent .So lemee say this we will continue 2 rasie slogans of khlaistan zindabad .....and more and more of the youth r awakening and there is nothing no1 can do 2 stop us and i mean nothing we r all linking 2gether 4rm across the UK the elders and sheep may not like it but tough luck we wil stick up more posters and campaing more 4 an independent state and recognision 4rm the sleeping community untl we do we wont stop!

160084[/snapback]

You carry on then. I hope you also have time to remember those killed during the wadha gallughara (1762) when you have your candle vigils etc for the victims of the 1984 genocide.

Raj Karega Khalsa is not a slogan ! It is taken from the hymn composed by Guru Gobind Singh Ji Mahraj !

"Agya bhai Akal ki tabhi chalayo Panth

Sabh Sikhan ko hukam hai Guru manyo Granth

Guru Granth Ji manyo pargat Guran ki deh

Jo Prabhu ko milbo chahe khoj shabad mein le

Raj karega Khalsa aqi rahei na koe

Khwar hoe sabh milange bache sharan jo hoe."

Last time I spent any time on the issue, Khalistan was not a term coined by our Guru Ji neither does it form part of any hymn. So I will continue to sing hymns composed by our Guru Ji even if the likes of you think they are slogans for the sleeping community.

The posters supporting khalistan ,and the others the a4 sized 1's were put up by us the youth of southall and whoeva has a problem with that i suggest u reply 2 this and whicheva sad sod weatehr he anti sikh,and agent of India or whateva i suggest u reply 2 this msg

160086[/snapback]

No good putting them up in Southall when the problem is in Punjab. It is like putting a plaster cast on your left arm when you have a broken left leg. Pointless and 100% useless. grin.gif I wonder what would have happened if the Irgun Tzvai Leumi and Lechi had resorted to putting up posters in Southall.

Anti Khalistan does not mean anti Sikh or an agent of the GOI. Just like being anti Sikhistan in the 1960s did not mean you was anti Sikh or an agent of the GOI.

Guest militant singh

159905[/snapback]

159970[/snapback]

160084[/snapback]

You carry on then. I hope you also have time to remember those killed during the wadha gallughara (1762) when you have your candle vigils etc for the victims of the 1984 genocide.

Raj Karega Khalsa is not a slogan ! It is taken from the hymn composed by Guru Gobind Singh Ji Mahraj !

Last time I spent any time on the issue, Khalistan was not a term coined by our Guru Ji neither does it form part of any hymn. So I will continue to sing hymns composed by our Guru Ji even if the likes of you think they are slogans for the sleeping community.

160087[/snapback]

Yh u keep @ it 2 u known as a ''shook cat '' in slag terms mate hiding away - u the type of person who didnt say khalistan wen the akal thakht was destroyed ,wen sikhs women got raped ,wen genocide was comited ,and wen sikh youhts were killed if u didnt say khalistan then y woould u say it now u keep @ what u believe in and il keep 2 what i believe in = which r ideals seems stupid 2 me taht u say raj karega khalsa and u not gonaa act on even trying 2 attain sovriengty,,do we say raj karagea khalsa r reading ?????????????no we dont u have ur view i have mine and wil continue with what im doing and with what the youth in London r doing enjoy///. :TH:

At the end of the day, the youth need entertainment and excitement....if bhangra dancers, singers and dhol players are banned or have a seperate event at the same time as the nagar kirtan some where else...I gurantee most punjabi youths will be going off there.

160021[/snapback]

Man.... when did we loose the plot? When did Guru Gobind Singh Maharaj tell his Sikhs to pray first then dance the bhangra later on in the day? How come it's so important to cater for the Bhangra fans? Is our Guru Maharaj a mere entertainer then?

So the numbers attending the Nagar Kirtan go down if there is no Bhangra....Good!......In 1699 Guru Ji asked for 5 heads, not 1000. If he really wanted 1000 heads should he have done a Bhangra Gig!!!

160024[/snapback]

Im being realistic... im not saying Sikh youths should take part in such activies just punjabi youths who come to the nagar kirtan cos they come from sikh background but arent overly religious themselves usually get dragged by their parents to come along or come to check out the opposite sex.... these are the youths im refering too. They are the majority sadly... so insted of making the nagar kirtan a big hoo haa with pleasing everyone... my idea of seperating the purely religious ppl from the cultural by holding events one after another is reasonable.

159905[/snapback]

159970[/snapback]

160084[/snapback]

160087[/snapback]

Yh u keep @ it 2 u known as a ''shook cat '' in slag terms mate hiding away - u the type of person who didnt say khalistan wen the akal thakht was destroyed ,wen sikhs women got raped ,wen genocide was comited ,and wen sikh youhts were killed if u didnt say khalistan then y woould u say it now u keep @ what u believe in and il keep 2 what i believe in = which r ideals seems stupid 2 me taht u say raj karega khalsa and u not gonaa act on even trying 2 attain sovriengty,,do we say raj karagea khalsa r reading ?????????????no we dont u have ur view i have mine and wil continue with what im doing and with what the youth in London r doing enjoy///. :TH:

160090[/snapback]

Thanks, its not bad being a shook cat. I would loved to have seen you say that to Baba Jassa Singh (Ahluwalia) Ji or Nawab Kapoor Singh Ji.

Yes I did not say Khalistan when the Akal Takht was destroyed just like the brave forefathers of ours did not say khalistan when Ahmad Shah Abdali destroyed the Akal Takht and Harimandir Sahib in 1757, 1761, and 1762.

When the Persians under Nadir Shah and later the Afghans under Ahmad Shah were raping Sikh women our forefathers did not say Khalistan.

When the Chotta Ghallughara and the Vada Ghallughara happened in the 18th century our forefathers did not say Khalistan.

I am not even going to bother going into the interpretation of Raj Karega Khalsa with you as you thought it was a mere slogan. But I will say that it does not require sovereignty.

Says it all when you dismiss hymns of our Guru Ji as slogans, whats the point in trying to be a big time khalistani charlie when you have got a lot to learn about the Sikh faith. First learn about the religion you claim to be fighting for.

Guest militant singh

159905[/snapback]

159970[/snapback]

160084[/snapback]

160087[/snapback]

160090[/snapback]

Thanks, its not bad being a shook cat. I would loved to have seen you say that to Baba Jassa Singh (Ahluwalia) Ji or Nawab Kapoor Singh Ji.

Yes I did not say Khalistan when the Akal Takht was destroyed just like the brave forefathers of ours did not say khalistan when Ahmad Shah Abdali destroyed the Akal Takht and Harimandir Sahib in 1757, 1761, and 1762.

When the Persians under Nadir Shah and later the Afghans under Ahmad Shah were raping Sikh women our forefathers did not say Khalistan.

When the Chotta Ghallughara and the Vada Ghallughara happened in the 18th century our forefathers did not say Khalistan.

I am not even going to bother going into the interpretation of Raj Karega Khalsa with you as you thought it was a mere slogan. But I will say that it does not require sovereignty.

Says it all when you dismiss hymns of our Guru Ji as slogans, whats the point in trying to be a big time khalistani charlie when you have got a lot to learn about the Sikh faith. First learn about the religion you claim to be fighting for.

160095[/snapback]

Loks like u aint in tocuh with reality in this point in time,anyways u have ur views we gona continue wid what we do khalistan zindabad u obvliouly anti khalistani well ur loss ul find out 1 day and reaslise people like me were right

159905[/snapback]

159970[/snapback]

160084[/snapback]

160087[/snapback]

160090[/snapback]

160095[/snapback]

Loks like u aint in tocuh with reality in this point in time,anyways u have ur views we gona continue wid what we do khalistan zindabad u obvliouly anti khalistani well ur loss ul find out 1 day and reaslise people like me were right

160096[/snapback]

Yes we have our views and I may be out of touch with you but not with reality. Its not me dismissing hymns of our Guru Ji as just slogans. From such statements it appears that not only are you out of touch with reality but also out of touch with Sikhi.

I doubt the day will come when I will think people like you were right. People who raised demands for Sikhistan also made similar statements. Got them no where, although you have gone one better than them by flyposting in Southall.