Whos That Man?

darminder

d_oh.gif OMG!

who the hell was that man????

he was on next level man!!

i wanted to grab his feet vahegurooo!!!!!!!!

i wanted to guroo guroo with him!!! he was..omg up there

i liked his jacket too... what did it say??? where can you get them from??? I WANT ONE!!!

he jumped in the air, and fell on the floor and hit boota singh... hope he was ok!!... becharaa!

who else saw him????

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha i sawwww himmm!!!!!!!!!!!!! yh he was coool!!!!!! i dont know what it sed.. i cudnt make it out.. bt he was keen to make people read it. that must have hurt man.. ouchh!!.. guroooooovahhguroooo.. i think my chachie.. knows.. i'll get bak to u on that one.

Vaheguroo ji ka Khalsa, Vaheguroo ji kee Fateh!

I was there!! i did see the man (very cool jacket indeed!! :@ ) bt i must hav missed the rest! somehow :lol:

WHAT HAPPENED?! Poor Butta Singh! lol

Vaheguroo ji ka Khalsa, Vaheguroo ji kee Fateh

OMG :lol:

I was sitting ther and getting sooooo freaked out.. n lastnight i had nightmares of the dude.

he might might see things diferent to the way i and most other people see guru maraj but mann i think he just distracted the sangat and divered alot of atention to himself.

btw darmy stop scaring me by msn or phone call and saying THE MANS BEHIND U. this is a polite benthih :TH: hehehe

c) He's high on naam lol

we spoke to him in the langar hall and he was just mumbling things lyk "i wont even let a fly touch the floor as long as guru sahib is sitting there" , n he was speaking lyk a normal human being too, people were sayin fateh to him.

i got kinda scared tho be4 coz i was doin Chaur sahib over mahraaj n i didnt no whether to give him the chaur sahib seva if he asked for it. I dono wat was with the star jumps tho lol :lol: