Whos That Man?

darminder

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

His jacket was well cool!!!

Apparantly he goes to tabla lessons at smethwick on sundays... So if you wanna meet him, you know where to find him!!

Hes a 'normal' man, think he may have got excited after seeing the sangat and listening to the brilliant kirtan!!

As for giving him the choor sahib, if i were you, i would have gave it - why distance someone from Guru Jis seva?

Waheguru Ji ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ke Fateh

There's been talk in the AKJ since the 70's that something is going to happen and sikhs are going to take over the world, Khalsa raaj is coming. Then we 84 and after that these stories changed to oh there 's going to huge earthquakes and only the people who do naam will be saved. Now these stories are coming over and over again. And before I get battered here on this forum I don't have a problem with this thought process at all. The thing is there is enough sh** going on this world and Sikhs have to show up and set examples, and surely there are some that are doing this but most are are lame, oh yes I'm included too. Who knows when Khalsa will rule, in fact who cares, do we need to rule, is this what the Guru's ultimately wanted. If read our history the Guru's could've had raaj all over the world at any time, but it seems it was more important for them to show and set example of the kind of living a human being should be leading in this world. We are way way behind in preaching sikhe to the western world and our own upcoming generations. And it when it is preached it's more of AKJ is this , taksal is this, dera's are this and so forth ,no wonder youth are confused. In fact I would say the youth are being lost from Sikhe.The problem we have is its more important for jathebanid's to promote their interpetation of sikhe than promoting a sikh to be a sikh first and then jathebandi.AWith regards to the man jumping and distrubing the sangat , was it not important for one of the panj or someone to contain him so the sangat is not distrubed..??

he almost kicked me in the face on one of his jumps.. but yes i have heard that he was saying stuff like a war is gonna happen

but i fink we should not worry about it and

just jap naam

keep rehat

stay in sangat

i mean only the people with naam kamai will be able to withstand any war in my view

the thread on kalyug in tabo ban is quite interesting, i didnt know about alot of the things, so is it really true...........cos thers some speculation ..................shud i make another thread about this?

all these ppl who saw that man, and no one knows what exactly he was saying or what he was doing with them star jumps?? llol cos its buggin me now