Bnp - Sikh Interview

The mindless thugs have managed to pick up a few seats. Barking stands out where they have got a few BNP voted onto the local council.

Now we have Blair undertaking a cabinet reshuffle. As they say prevention is better than cure. He has acted too late. If he had sacked the fumblin Clarke and the groping Prescott perhaps it would have had an impact.

post-2624-1146825233.gif

I watched the video during my chaa da cup break.

OMG!

there's another video on YouTube.com of the "Sikh" man supporting BNP. I couldn't stop laughing and smiling. Nearly spilt my chaa while laughing. Waheguroo. :lol:

Check this video as well:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6758617648491399062

Waheguroo. I couldn't stop laughing at how the man has tied his pagh. He might be a "On off " Singh and decided to quickly tie a pagh 2 minutes before the interview without looking in a mirror or something.

LOL.gif

Waheguroo. Better get back to revision.

The guys a clown, doesn't realise he's just a puppet to them.

Looks like he tied it on the bus to the park.

i agree...its like he's been brainwashed! lol maybe its a tanned gorah with a dodgy paagh on :@ @ they'r usin him 2 get their views about islam across...they'r not stupid they are probably aware of the tension between muslim and sikhs...they'r makin out they'r on side but their not...they'll turn on all of us :lol: stupid BNP gggrrr