"giani" Or Giani

Guest _Gupt_

Guest _Gupt_

Fatheh Sangat Ji.

I have a dilemna. In our community there lives an older Sikh. Everyone in the community knows him and respects him. Many people think he is a Sant. Knowing this, I do not know whether to tell someone of what he has done or whether it is best to say nothing. I do not wish to get into the details of what happened but I will say that I was sexually harrassed and physically violated by him. I feel that if I tell someone and word gets out then the Sangat will get hurt. They will lose Shardha and it will be another reason why parents will discourage their children from Sikhi. I also feel that if I tell someone they will not believe what happened.I myself know that at first, I refused to believe it. I had such high respects for him. I could not believe someone I had lived my whole life thinking he was a Sant could say or do the things he did. On the other hand it is killing me inside. It has caused me so much social and emotional damage, I don't know how I let it happen and the days just kept passing. I also do not wish to let his children know what he has done because I do not want them hurt. Sangat Ji, should I tell someone and who?

Guest Guest

TELL SOMEONE

HE WILL DO IT TO SOMEONE ELSE

either tell your parents or a friend, get it out in the open, because his bext victim might not be so lucky.

Fatheh Sangat Ji.

I have a dilemna. In our community there lives an older Sikh. Everyone in the community knows him and respects him. Many people think he is a Sant. Knowing this, I do not know whether to tell someone of what he has done or whether it is best to say nothing. I do not wish to get into the details of what happened but I will say that I was sexually harrassed and physically violated by him. I feel that if I tell someone and word gets out then the Sangat will get hurt. They will lose Shardha and it will be another reason why parents will discourage their children from Sikhi. I also feel that if I tell someone they will not believe what happened.I myself know that at first, I refused to believe it. I had such high respects for him. I could not believe someone I had lived my whole life thinking he was a Sant could say or do the things he did. On the other hand it is killing me inside. It has caused me so much social and emotional damage, I don't know how I let it happen and the days just kept passing. I also do not wish to let his children know what he has done because I do not want them hurt. Sangat Ji, should I tell someone and who?

That has just boiled my blood :@ :<Edited>:

You must report him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Personally i'd want to murder him right now and chop his sausage off :<Edited>: so feel free to tell me where he lives.

I feel so sorry for you :lol: but such men should be punished. One thing i cant stand is perverts like this one especially when they are practising a religion which totally forbids such acts.

Best wishes :e:

wjkk wjkf

this kind of thing is happening too often. now remember, gurbani says not to call just any old person tht seems very religious a sant. there is a very specific criteria of a sant, listed in Guru Granth Sahib Ji. now, i thinkn the best thing to do is to first ell ur parents. then if ur parents dont listen, post up another message and we will have the man arrested. now, dont think tht this will discourage pople, because people hav no idea where they are going already. u could be saving so many people by putting an end to this. im very sroy to hear this has happened to u. best thing to do is tell epople, if ou have other poepl tht u trust greatly,tell them. sm1 older. dont be afraid. you are a child of Guru Gobind SIngh JI, u shouldnt even know what fear is.

bhul chuk maaf,

wjkk wjkf

ps

eventually justice is granted, if not now, defnitly later, trust God.

Fatheh Sangat Ji.

I have a dilemna. In our community there lives an older Sikh. Everyone in the community knows him and respects him. Many people think he is a Sant. Knowing this, I do not know whether to tell someone of what he has done or whether it is best to say nothing. I do not wish to get into the details of what happened but I will say that I was sexually harrassed and physically violated by him.

By not telling anyone, you only give confidence to this sick <admin-profanity filter activated> that it is ok to do it. What right did he have to do this to you? By not doing anything you are saying it is ok to do this filthy act. As teh veer above said, he might strike again on his next victim.

I feel that if I tell someone and word gets out then the Sangat will get hurt. They will lose Shardha and it will be another reason why parents will discourage their children from Sikhi.

What Shardha?? Shardha for a Molestor?? if anything you have every right to stop the Sangat from respecting this sick individual who preys on innocent young girls.

I also feel that if I tell someone they will not believe what happened.I myself know that at first, I refused to believe it. I had such high respects for him. I could not believe someone I had lived my whole life thinking he was a Sant could say or do the things he did. On the other hand it is killing me inside. It has caused me so much social and emotional damage, I don't know how I let it happen and the days just kept passing. I also do not wish to let his children know what he has done because I do not want them hurt. Sangat Ji, should I tell someone and who?

Share this with someoen close to you, friend, parent, brother, sister. It is difficult for someone sitting across the internet to do something unless they are relatively close to where you live. Seek help from someone who you are confident in. If you are going to take the steps to take action agains this person, then prepare yourself to go through this to the end. Bring the law in this, it is there for you...have them give him a lie-detector test.

I can't mention how crucial it is for you to take action in revealing the Truth behind this so called "giani" or Saint or whatever, it does not matter if others believe you or not, it is the Truth. Truth is your witness, God is your Witness and there is no other greater witness. Be confident in yourself, be aware of God.

Perhaps he has done this to many other girls who will come to the forefront when you do. I by no means am saying this is going to be easy, yes it will be difficult. Some people will defend this guy, some will not believe you. There are many other ways if you wish to be brave enough is to recruit some close friend and use Audio/Video device trying to confront this sick individual and try to get some sort of evidence for those who will not believe you.

I know that it is definelty easy to give advice and it is much harder for someoen to follow especially going through such an traumatic experience. My prayers are with you my beloved sister.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

I agree with Pheena Jee. I understand that you must be going through a really tough time, but the breach of trust is one of the highest nature. If you have or can collect irrefutable evidence of his actions, then you should definitely confront this person. Collecting such evidence is going to be hard, and may cause you further pain. But having solid evidence is absolutely essential. If you do not have this, people may victimise you for trying to bring down someone they really trust.

Also, you may think breaking the Shardha of others is going to hurt them. But the Shardha they have is built on a false premise. They are entitled to know that.

There are too many fake Sants out there that are tarnishing the reputation and name of all the True GurSikhs/Sants and if these alleged Sants have committed Bujjar Kurehits, then they should be exposed.

I pray that Waheguroo blesses you with the strength and conviction, so that you can take the right course of action, whatever that may be.

Bhul Chuk Maaf

Waheguroo

Guru ji will give such paapi severe punishment.

Stay strong and let somebody responsible know asap. I agree with GuruManeyoGranth that some kind of firm evidence would be great but if you can't, you still need to let somebody know with view to preventing this ever happening again. Tell the police. No doubt, finding evidence will be difficult and even evidence found will be mocked by those who hold this maha paapi in high asteem.

If you don't tell somebody, trying to avoid people getting emotionally hurt, think about the number of people who could/have got hurt in much more serious ways.

• 4 weeks later...

Fatheh Sangat Ji.

pyare khalsa ji. waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji kee fateh.

This so called sant is not a sant at all. He abuses his power in your community. Im farmiliar with these type of people that drink the blood of the sikh nation. im farmiliar with these so called sants that bang bibis and women and mollest children within fecinities of their rooms situated within a temple complex. Give me the name and location of this so called "sant" who harrased and physically violated u. And im sure its well known in your community that he does these things. Its allways known! but just kept on the low and hush hush! what are the so called sikhs doing in your area about this?? KEE KARDE SIKHON ?????? If my fellow sikhs cannot stop this <admin-profanity filter activated> happening then what does that say about sikhism?!!! give me the name and location of this sant. i'll see to it.

Sat sri akaal

"when nations wake up, even history shivers" ---jinda ,sukha

OFF-TOPIC :

any god-concious person who follows rehit, is amrit dhari, and is controlling his vikars = sant

A guru's sikh is a sant

and in Gurbani it is stated.