Sikh Girl Shot In Leg

and about me not being on the front line.....i am pretty sure ya'l remember the besti play which happend it was well documented on SS....i was one fo the few which attempted to get the play shutdown....hell i was the one who kicked the fire door down for us to get through so dnt chat about stuff u have no knowledge about.....

thats kind of incriminating yourself

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"your an <banned word filter activated>, for branding derby sikhs as cowards.

on the front line of a computer screen? .......... labelling sikhs as cowards? is that your war?

if you knew so much about what had happened then why didnt you tell us yesterday? if you didnt know what had happened then you shud just wait till all facts have been cleared."

Lol mr parwindersingh...i may be a <banned word filter activated> but ur still a <mod edit>.....no amount of 'naam' is gonna stop that.....on the basis of the sikhs of derby being cowardice....almost every 'older sikh' in derby has there own agenda for not wanting to flare a racial war....most of them are either 'friends' or 'associated' is u get wa i mean.....

and about me not being on the front line.....i am pretty sure ya'l remember the besti play which happend it was well documented on SS....i was one fo the few which attempted to get the play shutdown....hell i was the one who kicked the fire door down for us to get through so dnt chat about stuff u have no knowledge about.....

also my post has been on for a while now.... i presume ur real good friends with the 'sikhs' of derby....i would have presumed something would have been said to me....

but never mind.

i dont know anyone in derby , i hope ur proud of urself...........no amount of naam is gonna stop that? well u dont have much faith..........

as previously stated proof of this has been given to singhs from the family,

obviously the family are not gonna advertise the issue in the papers or on the net - so sangat ji u will not get the proof you are looking for......i.e article or wateva else

but it must be realised that this is true and these things do happen.....if we're waiting for proof - as in an article in the paper or something......then sorry sangat ji.....we will never stand and we will never get anywhere!!

bhul chuk maaf

as previously stated proof of this has been given to singhs from the family,

obviously the family are not gonna advertise the issue in the papers or on the net - so sangat ji u will not get the proof you are looking for......i.e article or wateva else

but it must be realised that this is true and these things do happen.....if we're waiting for proof - as in an article in the paper or something......then sorry sangat ji.....we will never stand and we will never get anywhere!!

bhul chuk maaf

iv been reading up , and looking at other sites, this seems to be quite a big thing, especially in the south of the country. Up north, i dont think ther has been a single incident, unless we dont know of it, but as far as im aware then it hasnt.

in the cities in the south ther are more asians ppl, and muslims so that is why this is an issue................ we need ppl to speak out aswel, so that we find out about what is going on.

Its disgraceful some of the stories on the internet about ppl trying to force them to convert................i didnt realise muslims did this kind of thing in such a planned way. For example them leaflets which went around telling young muslim boys to get sikh and hindu girls to convert.............. this is happened a while back apparntly

WJKK

WJKF

Dear Lion (LK) King you stated "What has been done on the SIngh's side to stop bibis converting to Islam? Absolutly NOTHING", this statement is not true. An example of this is in July 2004 nearly a 1,000 Sikhs (including myself) attended a rally to meet the issue of converting Sikh and Hindu girls to Islam by the Al-Majourin group. Sikhs from all over the UK attended including Derby. Many Sikh girls wanted to attend this event to show solidarity to the Sikh Panth but in the meetings leading up to this event a decision was taken in discouraging our sisters to attend as there was the real threat of physical violence by the Moslems.

There is also a group like www.whyichosesikhism.com to help our sisters. What we have to do as part of the Sikh Panth is by giving the space and freedom to our girls to see the world but grounded in Sikhi. The worst mistake our parents are making is keeping our 'daughters' under lock and key and the first freedom our sisters get unfortunately the Moslem boys have charmed their ways in to their hearts.

Also in speaking to many our of sisters they are fed up with a sizeable minority of our own Sikh males who act and behave like 'gangsters' in language, fashion, music etc. This is a war but not in the sense of drawing swords but a spiritual battle. We have to educate our youth to act and behave intelligently, refrain from alcohol, look beyond caste, not ask for a girl's family to give dowry that’s a Hindu custom not a Sikh custom. The worst abusers of Sikhi is unfortunately the Sikh male.

The battle has to be fought and won in our community first before we launch a war with the true enemy.

Bhul Chak Maaf

As a person from derby, no one is really doing ne thing, there was the meeting at singh sabha nothing really came of it.....even more so most perants of youths wish them not to get involved...maybe they no something the youth dnt

Oh grow up and stop jumping to ill conceived conclusions. No doubt there is more to this story than we know. What if the girl was going out with the soola ? How come you do not get your boxers in such a twist when gora attack Sikhs ?

post-2624-1147729129_thumb.jpg