• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Check out this thread, shows how intolerent many of them are

http://www.islamicboard.com/comparative-re...ey-believe.html

Nice layout of their forum grin.gif

but dam wot u sikhz doin on that site rolleyes.gif It's pointless

If i were u lot i wouldnt bother they wont change their minds on islamic forum they will try to save face by making up stuff. They willl neva admit defeat on there even if you win arguments. I'll show you guys how its done :lol:

Just let me finish my website.

If i were u lot i wouldnt bother they wont change their minds on islamic forum they will try to save face by making up stuff. They willl neva admit defeat on there even if you win arguments. I'll show you guys how its done

Teaching of Gurbani and meanings of rehit is essential foryouth. its essential in oreder to be s sikh.

ive noticed something on that forum i person stated that sikh dont even know what they believe in so and so, which to some extent, is true because of the lack of gurbani knowledge.

apart from that they have seriously warped understanding of sikhi. and some can't even comprahend its teachings thus they may feel frustrated.

If i were u lot i wouldnt bother they wont change their minds on islamic forum they will try to save face by making up stuff. They willl neva admit defeat on there even if you win arguments. I'll show you guys how its done :lol:

I know the musla on that site are brainwashed and narrow minded :@ @

Guest militant singh

Sabre Sword

Your right about the parents but theres no excuse for sikh girls not to learn about their own faith, they have RE lessons at school and they have access to information on the net. When I was in secondary school the majority of the pupils there were muslims, they often used to make fun of other religions. I don't know about these days what goes on maybe they still using this tactic to undermine confidence of sikh youths, particularly girls

As for sikh boys going out with other religion/ethnicity girls.... The fact remains sikh boys are far less likely to convert out of the religion if at all. While girls seem to be easily led astray. And if girls judge guys by their apperance insted of their character / personality then you will get more mona guys like killah who either shed their kesh or not take it up in order to conform to what appeals to girls these days.

Killah has also made a good valid point.... he has drawn attetion to this fear element/factor that Islamic community uses on their girls, which I believe does hold alot of weight.

You can teach or educate girls how much you want but when they have this notion that love conquers all then you can't reason with them until the guy shows his true intentions but by then its too late.

The majority of sikh girls dont wana know about thoer past thier sikhi and history if u say sumin about sikhi or sikh history such as 84 they dont want 2 know espcially girls of this generation now the 1's in high skool and college,they would rather be seen with so called ''badboys'' ,of which sum call themselves sikh but dont know nufin about sikhi or u get them muslims which our stupid girls find ''buff' and if u try sayin anyfing u get the comment 'its my life' .People like me are looked on as weird and gd 4 nuffin by these girls but i dont let that get 2 me -as long as i know im right i dont really care .........................Respect 2 the girl though she didnt convert,and i hope them sulllahs who shot her get whats coming weather its 4rm the SIkh community or 4rm vigilante elements of the sikh community ..............also respcet 2 da sistas who r in2 sikhi im not sayin all girls are bad but u know da score with the youth

what drug are these muslims on ?????????????? guru nanak neva said we can drink liquor or eat pork he said dont drink or eat meat so the question of not eating beef dont come in as meat is forbidden totaly not jus beef ,its like they sayin we hold cows in highly which we dont ...........y do sikhs these days do this they eat all sorts of meat den they say we cant eat beef cos its says we cant it says u cant eat no meat why make us linked 2 hindus in that sense,,,,the reasons sikhs dont eat beef is cultural in respect 4 hindus in panjab thats all theres no religous link

Your right about the parents but theres no excuse for sikh girls not to learn about their own faith, they have RE lessons at school and they have access to information on the net.

You should come to my school we do Sikhism and Christianity in quite alot of depth but that could be because over 70% of the pupils there are probably Sikhs :@

:lol: OUR RE lessons ROCKED!!!!! my favourite ever lesson!!!!!!!! N the teacher ohmy.gif SHE was wikddddddd!!!

I wudnt know half the sikh history i no 2day if it wasnt 4 RE.

but ye most of our whole class was sikh!! lol

Your right about the parents but theres no excuse for sikh girls not to learn about their own faith, they have RE lessons at school and they have access to information on the net.

You should come to my school we do Sikhism and Christianity in quite alot of depth but that could be because over 70% of the pupils there are probably Sikhs :@

:lol: OUR RE lessons ROCKED!!!!! my favourite ever lesson!!!!!!!! N the teacher ohmy.gif SHE was wikddddddd!!!

I wudnt know half the sikh history i no 2day if it wasnt 4 RE.

but ye most of our whole class was sikh!! lol

Mrs. Collinson was awesome she taught the subject like she was a Sikh plus she knew so much. :TH: