LOVE

warrior*princess

Guest balwinderkaur
singho te singhniyo!

topic LOVE te shuru hoya si, te tussi taan viaah di tension laike bai gaye

sabar karo...thand rakho...sab da time aauga...fer kannaan nu hath laawogey...jaada excite na howo...jina da viaah ho gaya aa ona nu puchho

by the way mera nai hoya 

hehehehehehheheheeh rochak bhai...dont worry ......your turn is coming soon......my psychic powers tell me so :) *ahahah*. yea i think its juz in all of us here that we tend to get overexcited and start thinking wayyyyy into the future i.e when topic is abt love we start talking abt marriage. ehheh. *lol*

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for your info Rochak Malang was engaged even before he was born :)

he was engaged to his death and the marriage will take place on the day and place as destined by Rochak Malang's parents (both mom n dad is WAHEGURU).

if he is fortunate enough, Rochak Malang may get the chance of getting married 2 times :(

the other marriage will come before, and that will be the day Rochak Malang will become a Singh.

rest all marriages are temporary and fixed by human beings :@

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

In my opinion, choosing your own soul mate is perfectly fine....

When two gursikhs have a bond together before marriage the most likely thing for them to do would be, doing Ardas , Sharing feelings with Guru Sahib, and then taking hukamnama... to see if guru ji's hukam is positive or not on their situation...

Bhul Chuk Muaah ^_^

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Guest balwinderkaur
for your info Rochak Malang was engaged even before he was born

he was engaged to his death and the marriage will take place on the day and place as destined by Rochak Malang's parents (both mom n dad is WAHEGURU).

if he is fortunate enough, Rochak Malang may get the chance of getting married 2 times

the other marriage will come before, and that will be the day Rochak Malang will become a Singh.

rest all marriages are temporary and fixed by human beings 

whoa rochak bhai u never cease to astound me with your sayings. :( big up to u dude. :@wubb.gif yea i'm(or rather we) engaged to be married to death too but unfortunately like the young dont-carish enjoy-the-moment-as-it-comes soul-bride i am, i never bother about it at all so i'll end up crying like mad when its time for my doli(deathday tongue.gif ) :)