How Do You View Amrit Sanchar?

How do you view amrit sanchar?

a coronation, opening of an account, a covenent with god, a form of intiation, a submission, a rebirth, a lifestage,

how do you see amrit sanchar?

ISDhillon d_oh.gif

All the above rolled into one!

I disagree...

its neither of them. Its above all!!!

Its a chance to start again. Its the road to immortality. Its a STAMP of Khalsahood on your forehead.

Basically, you're giving your head to your Guru. Amrit = Khande De pahul. Khanda represents death. DEATH is mixed into Amrit, and we drink it.

None of the above equates to anything like that.

DHAN GURU GOBIND SINGH JI

PEEVOO PAHUL KHANDE DHAAR!!!!!

Having Amrit is like starting a whole new life. Giving ur head 2 the Almighty Waheguru and being ready to live in his hukam. Having Amrit is like being accepted into Waheguru's academy, finally initialised as a Sikh. You are a true Sikh when you have had Amrit and when you can live by the Rehat, and have all the right qualities in yourself then you are a pure Khalsa.

Its like being at the airport and waiting and when you get into the aeroplane, you have had amrit, in the journey you are trying to keep the rehat and wen you reach the destination its like you have finally reached Waheguru.

Forgive my mistakes as I am only 12.

Guest Bass Singh

To me a Amirth Sanchar is where you go to give up your head for sikhii!! People get mistaken when they think they are going to recieve something, i personally belive it is you as an individual who is going to give something, This being Your head!!!

Forgive me for any mistakes i have made, or if i have offended anyone!

Fateh!

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

Amrit to me is giving your head to the Guru and trading it for Gurus blessings while revealing to the world that in the primal time you already had a Khalsa stamp on your forehead you just have to re-activate its energy at least once a week and thats why we go to Sangat and go see darshan of the Guru and at the Gurus feet do Matha Tekna. You can tell by peoples aura who activate it daily.

post-5391-1150034807.jpg