Fellow Sikh Shot And Killed In Modesto, Ca

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

Sad News........ hug.gif Put him in your prayers

By my house a Singh was shot last night no.gif at 11:30 pm in Modesto,Ca at the store he owned. The suspect is a Black male w/ dark clothes. Many customers are saddened and crying{non-Sikhs} No body caught as of yet.

I was just there last week and this sux to hear about. I dont remember his name though. Please put him in your Ardas pray.gif as a man shot for no reason and was a good Sikh that cared for anyone. He would help you if you were poor. He would let you make payments if you didnt have all the money.

This is sad for me to say but I wanted to share it with anyone who would care about the killing of a fellow Sikh :console: .So why we are playing and argueing a mans family is grieving :'( for the loss of a family member who was a good man to society. :mconfu:

Waheguru Ji ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji ki fateh!

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By my house a Singh was shot last night no.gif at 11:30 pm in Modesto,Ca at the store he owned. The suspect is a Black male w/ dark clothes.

no.gif

Do you know the motive for which the black guy shot him for???

Go and kill that black *******!!!

I hope those stars are not hiding a derogatory racist word :@

This is sad for me to say but I wanted to share it with anyone who would care about the killing of a fellow Sikh :console: .So why we are playing and argueing a mans family is grieving :'( for the loss of a family member who was a good man to society. :mconfu:

Waheguru does as he pleases, although it was a hideous crime, Guru ji has given him mukti but he shall be in my Ardas, along with his family. pray.gif

Jo Jo Hukam Bha-io Saahib Kaa So Maathai Lay Maani-o. ||3|| Whatever the Command of my Lord and Master is, I bow my forehead and accept it. ||3||

:@

pray.gif

Shocking!! Go way back to the drawing board kid. You want to be in the company of Sikhs, don't insult our the core of Sikhi. Where did you learn your sikhi and what do you think sikhi is?? Are you another one of those who is proud of your clan?? The perpetrators race is irrelevant except for the purposes of identification in the investigation and prosecution.

PSK-Please post further information if available about him or his family.

By my house a Singh was shot last night no.gif at 11:30 pm in Modesto,Ca at the store he owned. The suspect is a Black male w/ dark clothes.

no.gif

Do you know the motive for which the black guy shot him for???

I hope those stars are not hiding a derogatory racist word :@

lol trust me its not racist! :e:

Go and kill that black *******

please refrain from using racial slurs.

WJKK

WJKF

its not racist omgggggg

ohmy.gif

Looks like another innocent Sikh brother fallen victim to a hate crime. May waheguru grant him eternal peace.

All brothers who own or work in high risk retail outlets, in the states, should be armed with a gun no if's or but's ....get a license get a gun and defend yourselfs.

As for the race/colour of the murderer.. that should not prejudice our minds,,, we have Sikhs of all races and skin pigmentations. They feel as much hurt as we of punjabi/Indian exactration do when a fellow Sikh is harmed.

IM SAD TO HEAR OF HIS PASSING. :'(

IM ALSO SAD SOME PEOPLE ARE RACIST EVEN IF THEY ARE SIKH.

THE MAN TOOK ADVANTAGE OF HIM AND TRIED TO ROB HIM AND AFTER SIKH SAHIB WOULDNT GIVE HIM NOTHING HE SHOT HIM AND RAN OFF.

SIKH SAHIB CALLED 911 AND AT THE HOSPITAL DIED OF HIS FATAL WOUNDS.

IM GLAD HE DIDNT GIVE THAT MAN ANYTHING. No they havent caught anyone yet.

YES HE WAS BLACK BUT LETS NOT BE RACIST. :glare: I THINK ITS THE RAP MUSIC THAT MOST OF SOCIETY LISTENS TO THAT DEGRADED MORALS OF PEOPLE AND LEADS THEM ON A LIFE OF DRUGS AND VIOLENCE. THEY ALL WANT A QUICK FIX AND GO STEALING. PEOPLE NEED TO LEARN WHAT HARD WORK IS AND LOOK TOWARDS GOD FOR GUIDANCE. WITHOUT GOD IN YOUR MIND YOU ARE NOTHING AND TEND TO RUN AROUND LIKE A CHICKEN WITH ITS HEAD CUT OFF.

I BOW TO THE SHABAD GURU d_oh.gif

Adi Gur-eh nameh, Jugad Gur-eh namaeh, Sat Gur-eh nameh, Sri Gurdev-eh nameh

war.gif War with these people will only make people be racist and predudice against us Sikhs. There are times for war, this isnt the time. We need to show the world that we have our heads on and only go to war in a real situation that will benefit more than just our feelings.

post-5391-1149863646.jpg