Sikhs In The Square Event-please Read Singh In Distress

Charan-Kamal

vjkkvjkf

Singho, Singhnio i have no personal hate against any jatha but this weekend was my first time to go to the june remeberance event...as it was my first time i thought i would help gather donations, and i was very bairaag i started doing the seva and was near enogh in tears...i came to the ex-jathedar of akj, the one with the 2 walking sticks...i have a lazy eye and he said to me "teria Akhaa Kio Bingiyaa yaa" (why are your eyes so bent)

sadh sangat i cried my eyes out that day and was very upset as these are the singhs that are supposed to be looking after the panth and doing quam de seva...i was extremely hurt and disturbed...sangat jee whether it wa\s a joke or not i was highly affected and fell action should be taken...if we reallly had respect for the singh on that day we wouldny be saying those things

please help me

vjkkvjkf

You're asking for help for something that someone said. Sure someone on this forum can help you but I see this as more of a test, if you're in so much bairag then does someone's comment about your eyes matter?

If this person is very religious then maybe he said what God wanted him to say, perhaps to make you feel sad and to see howmuch more you could take this sewa.

You're so fortunate to feel so much bairag doing sewa, concentrate on that and next time if you ever are asked that question, ask with the same love that you were doing sewa, why that's relevant.

I'm sure it must feel painful to hear those words but ignore what's happened for now and next time don't ignore it but that certainly does not mean show anger.

Are you feeling better now that its been time since that event?

vjkkvjkf

Singho, Singhnio i have no personal hate against any jatha but this weekend was my first time to go to the june remeberance event...as it was my first time i thought i would help gather donations, and i was very bairaag i started doing the seva and was near enogh in tears...i came to the ex-jathedar of akj, the one with the 2 walking sticks...i have a lazy eye and he said to me "teria Akhaa Kio Bingiyaa yaa" (why are your eyes so bent)

sadh sangat i cried my eyes out that day and was very upset as these are the singhs that are supposed to be looking after the panth and doing quam de seva...i was extremely hurt and disturbed...sangat jee whether it wa\s a joke or not i was highly affected and fell action should be taken...if we reallly had respect for the singh on that day we wouldny be saying those things

please help me

vjkkvjkf

You should have replied 'God made me this way'

If he replied back with another sarky answer, you should have said 'why do you have two walking sticks'?!

Anyway you continue to do seva, not all sevadaar are, bandar :TH:

vjkkvjkf

please help me

vjkkvjkf

Are u talking about bhai jarnail singh ji they are the only one with 1 walking stick and if they dont know u they will ask questions like that for u to talk to them and tell them wat is wrong alll the youth of the uk go to them with there problems they didnt say that to attack u they said that to u to get u to talk to them if u took wat they said as affence i will appogicse on behave of them because they would never say any thing to hurt some one only to bring them closer

edit not workkkkin mannnn bhai jarnail singh ji is the ex jathadar of akj uk

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Singh Sahib Jee, I'm sure Bhai Sahib Jarnail Singh Jee did not mean to hurt you. It is not in their nature to hurt anyone.

The best thing to do would be to talk to them directly about this, rather than speculate about their intentions on the internet. Next time you see them, ask them directly about what happened. I'm sure you will be satisfied. Alternatively, if you so desire, someone will be able to provide their telephone details, if you want to speak to them more urgently.

Bhul Chuk Maaf

Waheguroo

please help me

vjkkvjkf

Vaheguru

Im sorry to hear this bhaiji.

you wud think sum1 who is a leader of a jatha to have more sense than to joke around about things like this. But dont worry, Guroo sahib will punish him in their own way. Aapeh Beej Aapeh he Kao.

Just concentrate on your Bani Jeevan and dont let others put u off or upset you. Carry on in doing seva, and when people talk nonsense, just let it out the other ear and replace it with "Va-He-Gu-Roo". :@

vjkkvjkf

Singh Sahib i Respect ur feeling but i think you should directly talk to that singh its not a bigg issue i m sure he didnt want to hurt you just talk to him