Khalistan Or ?

So basically, if "Sikhs" these days were actual Sikhs then Khalistan is pointless.

You are missing the point. Need of a separate country is independent of chardee kala of the Panth. Every individual is at his/her own spiritual state. Khalistan is a no-brainer but I don't know why people just don't get it. Every person needs a home to survive and every nation needs a homeland. Achieving Khalistan is not easy and surely we face many challenges but that's what life is. Sikhs have never had an easy way in the history. No one has ever been able to prove how Khalistan will damage Sikhi or the Sikh community. Sikhs make impossible possible and are capable of doing unthinkable things. History proves that.

Okay, and where's this Khalistan going to be? Did you guys hear about that person that was going to sell some island like in the caribbean or something to Sikhs to make Khalistan? We had a chance, and we didn't take it, why?

Khalistan will be created where blood of our Shaheeds spilled. This question just proves how little you know about this topic. Punjab is our soul and we are the only true rulers of Punjab. I don't know about any island. Perhaps you can elaborate.

I dunno, I think people are too into this "khalistan" thing, and aren't really making any progress about it, just sitting around and talking. Better to go out and do something, even if it's just one guy on his own.

How many people do you know in the world? Maybe just those hundred or so people are not doing anything. My sisters were dishonored in the streets of Delhi and my brothers were killed by the government in 84 and afterwards how can I think about anything other than Khalistan? Every Sikh must think about Sikhi and Sikh homeland. I may not be doing anything about it but at least I am not criticizing the most important need of the Sikh Panth in today's world. Sikhs are fighting for their homeland and that does include you. Do you not want a home? Do you want your brothers and sisters to be homeless? Don't ask what other are doing or have done, ask yourself what you have done and can do for the Panth. I hope Guru Ji blesses you with Panthic thinking. Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So basically, if "Sikhs" these days were actual Sikhs then Khalistan is pointless.

You are missing the point. Need of a separate country is independent of chardee kala of the Panth. Every individual is at his/her own spiritual state. Khalistan is a no-brainer but I don't know why people just don't get it...

maybe post-84 jitters, i dunno... i don't understand it myself, i'm not an expert on thsi issue, so i dunno how much help i caould be. grin.gif

Guest Bass Singh

VJKK VJKF!

I THINK, NOW THIS IS MY OPPONION, THAT SIKHS ARNT READY FOR KHALISTAN AS OF YET, THIS IS BECAUSE YOU HAVE SIKHS THAT STILL DRINK, EAT MEAT AND STUFF AND KNOW VERY LITTLE ABOUT SIKHI! NOW IF THAT IS STILL HAPPENING, THEN HOW CAN THESE PEOPLE BE LIVING IN THE LAND OF THE PURE? (KHALISTAN)!

I DNT MEAN TO OFFEND ANYONE AT ALL!

VJKK VJKF!

um interesting topic....i personally believe tht khalsa is going to hve to start from outside khalistan and then move in. well thts the view i've always been taught. i believe the 'western' will develop purity before and take it into our 'land' and show them. lyk already said...we need to become khalsa ourselves before tryin to turn others into khalsa.

bhul chuk maaf

wjkk wjkf! pray.gif

Kirandeep ji there are lots of khalsa here in india and in punjab ... but i think there is sum lack of gurmat parchar ...i m not targeting anyone for this coz in sikhi everyone is parcharak .. i think our slogan should be Each one Teach one .. we should tell others what we know about sikhi .. and should learn from others too i think it will be best ways to spread awareness and sikhi

What is the job of Badal, Vedanti?? They should be promoting Sikhi. Instead the Kanjar kute go around gathering votes from Bhaiya and visiting dere!!

IT infuriates me!!!

VJKK VJKF!

I THINK, NOW THIS IS MY OPPONION, THAT SIKHS ARNT READY FOR KHALISTAN AS OF YET, THIS IS BECAUSE YOU HAVE SIKHS THAT STILL DRINK, EAT MEAT AND STUFF AND KNOW VERY LITTLE ABOUT SIKHI! NOW IF THAT IS STILL HAPPENING, THEN HOW CAN THESE PEOPLE BE LIVING IN THE LAND OF THE PURE? (KHALISTAN)!

I DNT MEAN TO OFFEND ANYONE AT ALL!

VJKK VJKF!

Thats the Main question i asked u that Sikhi Is more important.. khalistan is important for us but khalsa is more importan for us then khalistan .... if there is no khalsa then what will be the mean of khalistan..even guru ji said sikhi is more important then sikh ..we Want khalistan but friends do forget khalsa...

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

All the people complaining probably dont even live by Gurmatt and Khalistan would be the whole state and everything within would live by Gurmat and the way people drink alcohol its not very true if it was it would be hypocracy because of all the dumb people that dont follow rehat might as well Gurmat

Thats the Main question i asked u that Sikhi Is more important.. khalistan is important for us but khalsa is more importan for us then khalistan .... if there is no khalsa then what will be the mean of khalsa..even guru ji said sikhi is more important then sikh ..we Want khalistan but friends do forget khalsa...

EVERYONE has a homeland apart from the Sikhs - They were most STUPID to have rejected a homeland for Sikhs

Nehru Report

'...as the Sikhs in particular, and Muslims and other minorities in general, have expressed dissatisfaction over the solution of communal questions proposed in the Nehru Report, this Congress assures the Sikhs, the Muslims and other minorities that no solution thereof in any future constitution will be acceptable to the Congress that does not give full satisfaction to the parties concerned''

Congress Assurances

Jawaharlal Nehru reiterated Gandhi’s assurance to the Sikhs at the All India Congress Committee meeting in Calcutta in 1946. He declared:

The brave Sikhs of Punjab are entitled to special consideration. I see nothing wrong in an area and a set-up in the north wherein the Sikhs can experience the glow of freedom

With the Muslims proposing the creation of Pakistan to safeguard their interests, some Sikhs put forth the idea of likewise carving out a Sikh state, Khalistan.[14] In the 1940s, a prolonged negotiation transpired between the British and the three Indian groups seeking political power, namely, the Hindus, the Muslims and the Sikhs. During this period, the Congress Party continually extended assurances designed to prevent Sikhs from allying with the Muslim League. To win Sikh support, Jawaharlal Nehru again declared:

Redistribution of provincial boundaries was essential and inevitable. I stand for semi-autonomous units…if the Sikhs desire to function as such a unit, I would like them to have a semi-autonomous unit within the province so that they may have a sense of freedom

WHY OH WHY did the Sikhs not do what Jinnah did?? I admire him for what he did, but Sikhs were cretins passing up a chance for Khalistan then!!! :@no.gif

EVERYONE has a homeland apart from the Sikhs - They were most STUPID to have rejected a homeland for Sikhs

WHY OH WHY did the Sikhs not do what Jinnah did?? I admire him for what he did, but Sikhs were cretins passing up a chance for Khalistan then!!! :@no.gif

Mere payare veer ...m not sayin that we dont want our homeland ...We Need Khalistan ...But what m sayin is we also need khalsa .....We Should also do more parchar so that we get more n more khalsa think for a while.. did this guys who r patit and busy in nasha is they talkin for khalistan or doin sumthing for khalistan ..but when they will be khalsa sure they will unite for khalsa..so my Dear brother we dont have enough khalistani sipahi...as i know most of guys in punjab are not intrested in khalistan ... so what we can do....here sum one is in uk sumone in usa or canada .. its easy for us to say but man what the state of punjab is today you should come here and see first ....what khalistani face here in india ....its easy for shout khalistan in other country but here in india not ezy for us ... hoi bhul chuk maaf kareo ji

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

• 2 weeks later...
Guest PunjabSingh

Making our generation khalsa? I don't think Khalistan is a good thing, in what you're thinking. For me, Khalistan is just a theory, but not a real place. Do you think that Guru would want us to be secluded in our own place? We're supposed to influence others, to make the WORLD better, not just us. What's the use in us being alone and making ourselves better, when we could be making ourselves better and others?

Had the Jews gone by your theory they would have been exterminated by now and there would have been no Israel.

By what Ive heard Jews are half the number of Sikhs,though I may be wrong.

Guru Granth Sahib says :

'Raj bina na dharam chalay hai'

'Dharam bina sab dalay malay hai'

'Koi kisi ko raj na day hai'

'jo lay hai nij bal say lay hay'

Khalistan is not a theory ,it has been declared by the sarbat khalsa in 1986.

The question is when it will be freed.

das nimana

THERE WILL BE NO KHALSSA RAAJ UNTILL WE DO NOT GET UP AMRITVELA AND JAAP IMENSE AMOUNT OF NAAM AND GET RID OF OUR PANJ CHOR

THEIRS NO POINT IN DISCUSSING IT IN MY VIEW

JAAP NAAM U WILL SEE KHALSA RAAJ 4 URSELVES