• Italy
    • Khalistan (why not)
    • Other

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WJKK WJKF

no way buddy.....brazil gonna win....but i was gonna choose other cuz ima tinhkin either brazil or portugal...either uv em and ima happy...lol....good teamz though :@

WJKK WJKF

But sit down honestly with a pice of paper and write down the world class players names and in which football teams.

You will see England have a whole tean of world class players wheras others may have a couple.

But then again Greece won the European Championships and no one heard of any of their players LOL.gif

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

Soccer SUX

I dont have a position. They say go get the ball as defense and score with offence so I am sweeper{ I clean up the offence/defences mess. }

I used to play all year long and had people fighting over whos going to sign me. I started getting tired of all the idiots kicking/trippin/cheating which made me cheat also{ Id pull there shorts down secretly, stand with my feet in between thiers so when they moved they would fall and it was legal but to me was cheating.}

So I had people fighting me all the time so I purposely got red carded and quit all the tournaments. People still ask me to play because I could do perfect corner kicks and always scored with my head, and would be the one doing bicycle kicks and trick dribbles etc.

Soccer SUX and Gatka is the only thing of worth to me sports wise

I think in the finals it will either be

Brazil vs France

Brazil vs Argentina

Argentina vs France

England do have the possibility though, they may be playin rubbish now but then again most of the teams are, its usually after first few matches things get properly heated up

My tops are England, Brazil, and Argentina. I hope France does well, but I don't think they'll make it to the finals.

I just got the Joga.com extension for Firefox; it's useful if you can't watch TV but are on the computer. Tells you updates throughout the game. The might have plugins for other browsers, too, I'm not sure (Firefox is cool though :@ ).

haha you all forgot The Netherlands! Our colour has won!

England the champion? Let them play against us!

? Do you mean you're from the Netherlands? Or do you mean orange, white, and green in reference to the colors of the indian flag? Because Cote d'Ivoire definitely lost that game... lol

Confused wacko.gif