• France
    • USA
    • Germany
    • Argentina
    • Italy
    • Khalistan (why not)
    • Other

BRASILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

me can't believe USA tied italy... Italy's coach was talkin smack about da USA team, so they probably had some fire inside'a dem .... but wow, 3 red cards?... it was a good game... woulda liked to see USA get their arses handed to dem though! muahaha...

BRASILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

before this tournament... they only had 1 practice game... so those last 2 games were basically warmup games (and they still won both'a dem).. now they startin to play nice, passin the ball around nice, and scoring nice.... jus watch, now they dangerous....

their coach din think they needed ta practice, he though they could jus go in and play... he was partially right, but most'a da players din know eachotha's game... they know now.... Ronaldo is fat and old... he even said he dun feel like his heart is into tha tournament... and his personal life is messed up too... But he's too good of a playa to be down n out... he'll be back.... they need ta start robinho nexx match..

in the end.... i's BRASILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL...

but even if Argentina takes it, tha's all good, as long as i's a South American team... me dun like tha European teamz... muahaha...

BRASILLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!