Who Is This Person Saying The Second Christ/ Satguru ?!

WGJKKWGJKF

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

I was searching on google about Sikhism... and i ended up on this website and when i clicked on it this is what it says (further down in the page)....

For further discussion, please contact:-

Chaudhry Rajinder Nijjhar, M.Sc.

Younger Brother of Jesus, the first anointed Christ and of Nanak, the second anointed Christ(Satguru),

Retired Senior Lecturer in Metallurgy. A Jat of the United Panjab.

This is the author... with a Sikhi saroop...

auth.jpg

http://www.nijjhar.freeserve.co.uk/sikhism.htm

Who is this person, i presumed he's a Christian because of the thing in bold, but hes got the Sikhi saroop... and why is he saying the stuff thats in bold?

But if you browse the site hes written stuff about Sikhi/ Islam/ Judaism/ Hinduism and Christianity... is this person from a particular cult or something?

I just realised and looked at another page and he has claimed Guru Nanak was the prophecised second coming of Christ!!!!!

http://www.nijjhar.freeserve.co.uk/nanaksec.htm

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

This guy sounds like an <banned word filter activated>. He should just think all this radicalist stuff himself and only allow his brain to be corrupted by this dumb theory.

He probaly is one of theose so called yet contradictory "christain-Sikh" which is impossible to be both at the same time unless.... you are an <banned word filter activated>.

I will say one thing. NA ISH BANDA DI SAKAL NA HI IDI AKAL. translation:nor he has a good look or a brain.

Lagda bhoot haiga.

I was searching on google about Sikhism... and i ended up on this website and when i clicked on it this is what it says (further down in the page)....

For further discussion, please contact:-

Chaudhry Rajinder Nijjhar, M.Sc.

Younger Brother of Jesus, the first anointed Christ and of Nanak, the second anointed Christ(Satguru),

Retired Senior Lecturer in Metallurgy. A Jat of the United Panjab.

This is the author... with a Sikhi saroop...

auth.jpg

http://www.nijjhar.freeserve.co.uk/sikhism.htm

Who is this person, i presumed he's a Christian because of the thing in bold, but hes got the Sikhi saroop... and why is he saying the stuff thats in bold?

But if you browse the site hes written stuff about Sikhi/ Islam/ Judaism/ Hinduism and Christianity... is this person from a particular cult or something?

I just realised and looked at another page and he has claimed Guru Nanak was the prophecised second coming of Christ!!!!!

http://www.nijjhar.freeserve.co.uk/nanaksec.htm

Guest PunjabSingh

This person claims to be some leader of Jatts .

Although I dont believe in Jattwaad but being a Jatt I deplore this person in the strongest possible words.

I hope Guru ji punishes this foolish person severely as Guru ji gave us Sikhi and Khalsa roop which is devoid of any caste,color,creed etc whereas this person is promoting Jattwaad which is itself against the teachings of the Gurus.

Just ignore him and if possible hack his site for good.

Here I would have to mention that Sant Jarnail Singh Khalsa Bhindrawale was himself a Brar Jatt from village Rode near Moga but did he ever mention this anywhere ?

He only described himself to be a Guru ka Khalsa as a result all ankhi Sikhs admired him.

This nijjhar jatt has no anakh and is a coward.

Ignore this guy.

He has been banned from www.sikh-history.com, www.sikhphilosophy.net....this site. It has been alleged he now trolls the sites as Rajs.

A nutcase.

Looks like a troll...