DEATH OF

V

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The person who hate others is not even close to sikhi no matter how much sikh he looks from outside or from inside.. If you hate others by their profession, looks, lifestyle then hate him/her as an individual .... just don't drag the whole sikh community along with you :) !!

I mean from pictures it seems most of you are ugly and have image issues.

Look who's talking.. -_- that's very childish of you veerjee.. (this time it doesn't matter whether someone hacked ur passcode or not)

Surjit Singh Bindrakhiya... never sang about BAD stuff... unlike Chamkila, so why not respect him? He was a good guy and he did his job and brought "PUNJABI" and PUNJAB up to a whole new level. He's better than that <banned word filter activated> Daler Mehndi. Don't you have any sympathy Khalistani? Don't be so cold, and if you do change ur mind, we won't mind, it's ok to change ur original statement... So you're telling me that you do not respect Mother Teresa because she didn't take Amrit?! WHAT!?! (I know that's drastic... but u made it sound like you don't respect anyone that didnt take Amrit which is totally wrong bro...) Read the Sant Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale post, he was sitting with Hindus or monay or whatever... and he was up there man... but he STILL RESPECTED those people even though they werent following Sikhi... so what makes you such a better person that you can't respect another? I got nothin against you bro... just dont be so cold hearted man... although I have my kesh and everything, i haven't taken Amrit yet, you do not respect me?