Granthi Arrested

Golee Maro

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

is there any explanation as to why he tore the ang?

read last para. of post

Huhhhhhh, just read. Someone always asks a question thats there in bold print on the first post.

A.E Someone was at the Langar Hall in Dehli.............. Where were they at?........ hahaha

I THINK ITS TIME TO RAISE THE SWORD

THEY WOULD HAVE KILLED HIM IN THE OLDEN DAYS

All other means have failed against this man. He should be imprisoned but not killed. I think life in prison as everyones girlfriend :| @ would do in his case.

People want to draw the sword for someone cutting in line.....................or calling you a name etc....

partakh guru dear

ARE U LOT SAYING THAT IF SOMEONE ATTACKED GUROO GOBIND SINGH JI MAHRAJ YOU WOULDNT KILL THE <Mod Edit>?? CAUSE THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED

veeray!! bachan tan tusi we bhul gai paatshah day,,,,bhullan bakhshna ...i know u to b a chardi kala singh,,,,,stay that way lov ya

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

ARE U LOT SAYING THAT IF SOMEONE ATTACKED GUROO GOBIND SINGH JI MAHRAJ YOU WOULDNT KILL THE <Mod Edit>?? CAUSE THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED

Mod Comment : SinghStah please dont swear, as a long time member of Sikhsangat you should know better.

Admin jio, I am very sorry, I just got really upest and angry, maafi karna ji.

QUOTE(Singhstah @ Jun 28 2006, 11:51 AM)

veeray!! bachan tan tusi we bhul gai paatshah day,,,,bhullan bakhshna ...i know u to b a chardi kala singh,,,,,stay that way lov ya

huh?, you know me? whos this?

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA, WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

"are we living in the "olden" days? should we become the monsters?, violence won't solve this issue..."

Really? Perhaps a mind smack across the back then? This is the Guru of the Sikhs...if someone was to cut off an arm of your Guru, would you sit there and say, "That's ok, violence is not the answer".

is there any explanation as to why he tore the ang?

read last para. of post

Huhhhhhh, just read. Someone always asks a question thats there in bold print on the first post.

A.E Someone was at the Langar Hall in Dehli.............. Where were they at?........ hahaha

All other means have failed against this man. He should be imprisoned but not killed. I think life in prison as everyones girlfriend :| @ would do in his case.

People want to draw the sword for someone cutting in line.....................or calling you a name etc....

are we living in the "olden" days? should we become the monsters?, violence won't solve this issue...

I agree with the above two posts. More below.

Mod Comment : SinghStah please dont swear, as a long time member of Sikhsangat you should know better.

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA, WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

"are we living in the "olden" days? should we become the monsters?, violence won't solve this issue..."

Really? Perhaps a mind smack across the back then? This is the Guru of the Sikhs...if someone was to cut off an arm of your Guru, would you sit there and say, "That's ok, violence is not the answer".

To the above two posters, you need not worry. This person has dug his own grave, and it isn't our place to kill him, not only that but this person will be tortured in the after life by beings who are in the proper place to do so. Not only that, but our own history shows us that we shouldn't be doing stuff as violent as what has been suggested. Take a minute to calm down, and remember that guru ji has said that When all peaceful means of resolution have failed, it is righteous to draw the sword. Have all peaceful means of resolution failed? Far from it. The man is in custody. In acting out in this rage, the only thing you do is feed your anger, something that makes you two irrational, when I know you two aren't.

Admin jio, I am very sorry, I just got really upest and angry, maafi karna ji.

QUOTE(Singhstah @ Jun 28 2006, 11:51 AM)

huh?, you know me? whos this?

veeray tuhaaday charnan di khaak

Us di ***** te lavo jitian!

maharaj tuhadian gallan nu par kay khush tan nahi hongay baba veer jiio