I Dnt Wana Go To The Mosque!

Peace,

these muslims acted stupidly. I went on a visit to a Gurdwara and it did me no damage I found it very interesting actually and I liked it. Go to the mosque it wont harm you in any way and you might learn soemthing. You wont need to 'bow' to anything so whoever said that, you dont need to worry about that.

hmmmm are you a muslim??? :T:

Dont have to answer if you dont want to :T:

all the ppl that said go there , how stupid is that?

they didnt go to the gurdwara, so why u going to their thing? then you expect not to bow? thats liek going their just to show disrespect, dont go there, why u going if they dindt come? if they didnt go and there ok, then u shudnt go and u SHOULD be ok.

unbelivable what people said.

if your AD you shouldnt even enter Mandirs/Mosques or other places of of other religions

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

Muslims on the street look at me stupider than the nonreligious people do. They teach there kids that jews are apes and pigs, who knows what they call us Sikhs.

To many reasons why to not go. They look forward to conversions than anything else, and stepping foot in their is a .000000001 start to there conversion.

My advise is if you want to see a mosque go on the net and watch some videos either on youtube.com or google video they are informative as much as going but without all the evil eyes looking at you and spiritual stripping you with their eyes.

Yes there are some good muslims but its not like a metal detector where it alerts you. You never know what their intentions are.

They are like car salesmen, really sly and will tell you what "sounds" good. I wouldnt trust them because its against their religion to look at another, only young kids would go to the Gurdwara and no adults would. If they did it would be to take advantage and try to convert.

Muslim now days should be called converters as bad as the mormons with white shirts and ties.

I know what their goal is also.

I sound like a hater but obsereve what they do, and dont be naive or theyll take advantage.

Too much to say but Ill stop here for now.

Peace,

these muslims acted stupidly. I went on a visit to a Gurdwara and it did me no damage I found it very interesting actually and I liked it. Go to the mosque it wont harm you in any way and you might learn soemthing. You wont need to 'bow' to anything so whoever said that, you dont need to worry about that.

i remember attending the mosque and i learned a lot - i had some silly ideas in my head from indian culture and found it very peaceful. inside the intricate designs and symmetry were beautiful - makes it easy to focus on God and nothing else - if anything i was suprised by how much we have in common.

Waheguru ji ka khalsa, Waheguru ji ki fateh

In i think it was November... my school had also had a trip to go the various temples... including the muslim Mosque. When we went they did not make you bow or anything like that.. they simply just made everyone sit on the floor and then imam talked about the religion and so on.

Just because the muslims did not want to go into the Gurdwara, does not mean that you have to sink to their level. As a Sikh you should show respect to every religion, and IMHO i think that by not going you are showing them disrespect. What is gonna happen to you if you go??? you may learn something new.. or even find out that the religion is not as bad as the followers and other people make it out to be. Muslims did a lot of bad things to us in the past, but Guru ji teaches us forgivenss.

Thats just my opinion

bhull chuk maaf

Waheguru ji ka khalsa, Waheguru ji ki fateh

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

We have alot in common, but they dont respect us unless you become a muslim or you look like a future prospect.

They dont make you bow it was metaphoric, but just you being there is a way of them feeling the conversion vibe.

As Sikhs we do respect other religions but we dont have to go to a mosque to respect it.

Go on the net and watch videos and thats the same as going.

I show people Gurdwara videos and dont make them go with me to show them what we do and they feel more comfortable.

all the ppl that said go there , how stupid is that?

they didnt go to the gurdwara, so why u going to their thing? then you expect not to bow? thats liek going their just to show disrespect, dont go there, why u going if they dindt come? if they didnt go and there ok, then u shudnt go and u SHOULD be ok.

unbelivable what people said.

if your AD you shouldnt even enter Mandirs/Mosques or other places of of other religions

Why if your amritdhari should you not got to other other places of worship?

At the end of the day, as a Sikh you should respect all other religions and their places of worship. They are all different paths to Vaheguru.

There is nothing wrong in going there. You aren't going to suddenly going to loose your Sikhi and become a muslim. Go there to learn about Islam. Better yourself...and as a Sikh you should be learning anyhow!!!

Peace,

hmmmm are you a muslim??? :T:

Dont have to answer if you dont want to :T:

Her name's yasmin, so yes! She is and she went to a Gurdwara for a visit :e:

Fairly stated..one can watch a movie in order to learn about a religion, but its not the same as being there yourself. What i do not understand is, what will you loose by going to the mosque?

One should be more openminded to these types of oppurtunities. They didnt want to go the Gurdwara, thats fine thats their choice end of story. But now it is your chance to show them that you can still stay true to your faith, whilst learning about their religion and visiting their mosque. As long as they dont try to "convert" you im sure you should be ok.