I Dnt Wana Go To The Mosque!

Guest kaur-1

ur racist

I dont know how old you are and how intelligent you are.

Because you sound very naive, young and not very intelligent!!..

I dont know what kind of family you have been brought up in and what kind of environment you live in.

But your attitude is "Stupid" to say the least.

Sleep over it and tommorrow read the topic again. Plz Take your men to a gurdwara. Ask him to metha thek and read the meaning of the mool matar. Be SMART.. Check out his reaction!

You said that you wont put up with anything said against the Sikh religion. Well here is your chance to proof it.

p/s: Goodness, muslim readers reading your attitude must be laughing their heads off knowing that they have managed to hook yet another ignorimus dumb fool.

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

ur racist

You would say that if your Indian to another Indian.

Someone always pulls out the race card when its not relevent.

"Can I have a piece of gum" said a to b. "No, Im sorry that was my last piece" said b. "You are racist" retardedly says a. Good one :TH:

If you are a Sikh you wouldnt have some misleading unSikh loggin name on this site. Any modest lady wouldnt have that for people to see.

@ killah

if u really love her u would accept her the way she is, just like MY would-be

I will accept her for who she is yes even if she choses not to embrace sikhism but our kids will be raised Sikhs end of discussion. People have died for the freedoms and rights Sikhism has given us today and now if we lose our faith we are slapping and spitting on those courageous shaheeds in the face. If they had a chance to come to the future and see the kinda of crap going on and how easily girls in particular give up their faith for "LOVE" they would never bother making the supreme sacrifices and laying down their lives so that we can live today all those rights so that women would not have to wear the veil, all those battles they fought so that barbaric barkward shariah law would not be imposing its dark satanic shadow over the punjab region. All for nothing because some of our people are sleep walking to live like submissive zombies under dictorial islamic rule :|

I bet on another Site your muslim?

Was that directed at me?

It was directed at Muslim girl I mean bad girl.

Its ok to be muslim if you are but you wont admit it.

ur racist

your not acting as if your Sikh :| so why you do you care what my bro pritem has to say on the issue. I hate the Islamic ideology I make no bones about it does not make me a racist either. Hating an ideology is not racism. Hating someone cos the colour of their skin or race is racist. Pritem nor anyone else has hated on race here so if I were you I would get an education :TH:

@ killah

if u really love her u would accept her the way she is, just like MY would-be

Bad Girl, please dont preach that to another Sikh.

You are definately not a Sikh if you can write this comment. Like someone already said " you sound like you're half way there"..He probably is right.

Your statement proofs that you have not taken time to read and digest anything that was sent to you for your benefit.

If you are not going to listen to our advice that dont give Killah such advice. Its disgraceful!.

Killah I hope your lady friend embraces the Sikh religion before you get married.

Thank you I appreciate your support :wub:

WJKK WJKF

one thing is for sure ...this "bad girl" aint sikh......coz first she's trying to advocate relation with a muslim guy so that she can easily preach her bulls**t and spoil sikh girls and secondly she is trying to persuade KILLAH veer not to convert his girlfriend to sikhism....how caring for a mulim sis?

intelligent people like veer PRITAM SINGH KHALSA have understood and moorakhs like me are wandering what has happened to this sikh girl?......

bad girl..a bloody intruder in this site.get out frm here and take ur idiotic islamic ideas outta here

i also want to thank veer PRITAM SINGH KHALSA for his continuous vigilance of this topic and posting his views time and again

and for my sister who wants to visit mosque i wonder if that bhenji's story was not enough to teach u sumting then.....i can't say anything more

or here's an order frm ur bro...GO TO GURDWARA INSTEAD DO NAAM SIMRAN, SEVA.....AND SERVE SIKHI

wjkk wjkf

Babar dont call me inteligent cause Im just an <banned word filter activated> :|

I see you understood what my view was of badgirl. I had a feeling that she was a muslim in sikh diguise.