The Spirit Of Bhai Jassa Singh Ramgarhia

Very good post.

It is time those hijacking the name of Sardar Jassa Singh Ji Ramgharia thought again and stopped naming their manmat party halls after this truly inspirational figure. They need to think whether Jassa Singh Ji would be happy seeing his name used for dens of vice.

I wonder if the pradaans of these Gurdwara would be happy if someone named a string of stripclubs and seedy massage parlours after them ?

erm m8 why are u complicating things? that guru to us is like a BABA..

we do not call him guru ji and he does not say 'ohh cal me guru'

so why are u confusing and complicating things?

My friend, the only person confusing and complicating things is you! So you calling him BABA makes it all justifiable while the namdhari world calls him SATGURU! The man claims he's the 15th Guru of the Sikh. Geeza you must be proper niave, have you not heard the namdhari ardaas ?! And I tell you something else none of Nihang Dals back any dehdhari guru. There are no nihangs at Bhani, stop making things up!

Anyways namdharis are mainly from tarkan background familes that's why they are always hanging around the Ramgharia Gurdwaras.

a great history lesson for me.

all i see is that we human like to divide our selves up by the great people of ONE PANTH. trying to tell others that ...oh this person is/was from "my family"= my jathaa or whatever...and not trying to learn from the lives of those chardi kalla people. instead of striving to do the same we just use their names with ours and think we can take creadit for what they did(may be not concouisly, but subcousiounzly we thik that way). Each of us are given a soul...we write our own karams and can't take someone elses creadit. all we can do is learn from our Bajuraags (they show us the things we are capable of doing) and do proper things which will help our soulz.

this shows that

we forgetting to recon the realy message of Sikhi.

anyhow...didn't know much about Ramghariya misl. Thanks for posting :nihungsmile:

bhul chuk muaff karni

waheguru ji kakhalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

Well when people have a living Guru and still call themselves Sikhs then it messes alot up. The walk around in Sikh roop and dont say WJKK WJKF to us but look like a Sikh didnt do that.

Theres alot of stupid people out there like a chicken with its head cutt off running around messing things up under code name etc.

If you take Amrit your stronger than someone who doesnt when it comes to the subject you are speaking of. God is within all but they disrespect God when they lie and cheat etc.

Its very good whats being said , but whomever started this letter thing, I dont think they should keep on calling themselves Jassa Singh Ji Ramgarhia. We would probably find it disrespectful if some1 started calling themselves, Baba Deep Singh Ji or Akali Phula Singh, and so forth, and we would tell them to stop. In the same way Jassa Singh Ji should also be respected, they were a Gursikh Warrior. Also people have been incorrectly spelling "Ramgharia", whereas the correct spelling and pronounciation is meant to be, Ramgarhia.

Agree with gss. No one has the right to call themself Jassa Singh Ji unless their name is of course Jassa Singh Ji.

No right to say what Guru Gobind Singh Ji said unless they did say all that stuff.

Leave the namdhari debate aside and sort this out first, it was disrespectful, maybe the person who wrote letter wants to change it unless of course the spirit did talk to them in which case I got nothing more to say.

As for the namdharis, to say that baba is the next Guru is saying Guru Gobind Singh Ji lied to the sikhs and hid away from his sikhs- nah can't believe that - its bezti for us.