Caste/ Chamaar

Guest Guest

Guest True Sikh

What is the meaning of guru????

Guru is a messager a person who had a link with god

And devotes his life to show gods teachings to the ppl! So if u tell me guru ravidas isn't a guru I have to disagree he was a massager his word and teaches from god r in the grath . The meaning of guru isn't anything big just a messager so idk y guru ravidas can't be a guru? also yes guru ravidas was before guru Nanak ji in guru ravidas ji time the only relation now was hinduism everyone was a Hindu but becuz of the caste system alot of caste weren't aload to go to a mandir ad pray god was taking away from them they weren't able to worship god so guru ravidas made is own contection and began his own poams and song his way of praying many ppl started to follow him he teaches there is only one god and everyone is equal so his teaching r based off yhe Sikhism belifs so I can honstly say guru ravidas started te raise of Sikhism guru gobind Singh ji complited it and y was sikhism made ??? To end the caste system everyone is equal Singh and kuar was designed to hide the caste system a true sikh isn't a Jatt or chamar or etc a true Sikh only is a Sikh and treats everyone the same and respects everyone. I am a true Sikh and I belie guru ravidas is a guru a messager of the one and only the maker of everything one god ! Thank you if anyone disagrees with me I'm sorry but everything I've said was true if u don't belive me do ur research

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic