A Bahman's Blog:khalistan Jokes

Guest PunjabSingh

The comments are much worse than the jokes as well

Well done veero well done; For making yourselves LOOK like fools

And then we wonder why people think Khalistan is a Joke..

Its coz of THESE people who take on names lyk "Babar Khalsa" or "ak47" and act like gangsta wanabeees!!!

:| did I say too much?

"na kahun jab ki

na kahun tab ki

baat kahun main ab ki

agar na hote guru gobind singh

sunnat hoti sabb ki" - bulle shah

So that gives you the excuse to cuss their religion??? lol

maybe now i have rolleyes.gif

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WJKK WJKF,

I have just read the jokes. They are really bad and should not have been posted in the fist place.

I was also a little disappointed with some off the comments that us sikhs made on that website. We shouldn't really be dizzin any religion.

Jaz Singh

The comments are much worse than the jokes as well

Well done veero well done; For making yourselves LOOK like fools

And then we wonder why people think Khalistan is a Joke..

Its coz of THESE people who take on names lyk "Babar Khalsa" or "ak47" and act like gangsta wanabeees!!!

:| did I say too much?

"na kahun jab ki

na kahun tab ki

baat kahun main ab ki

agar na hote guru gobind singh

sunnat hoti sabb ki" - bulle shah

So that gives you the excuse to cuss their religion??? lol

r u tryin to attribute all d responses in that blog to me?........c mon man...there in not even one that i've posted....i ve evan said in one of my previous posts that donn go over the top don curse their so called gods....but if he is tryin to poke fun at khalistan or sikhs there should be no sitting back.......it's enough now....how long u people gonna keep on listening to all this bulls**t?

and about that quote....that's not my personal quote......that's a bulle shah's saying and there's nothing wrong in that....whatever a bahman feels after reading embarrasing or shameful..that's his problem...but that's true

maybe now i have rolleyes.gif

ok

if you guys are the ones swearing back at that person who runs the blog, making fun of him and him being a hindu, you guys need to STOP!

what the flip is going on .. how would that fix anything ?? YOU are just as worse as him for posting all that in the first place !!!

THINK ABOUT IT !!!! theres better ways to approach someone rather then going all flip out on swearing and other inappropriate stuff! IT doesnt mean that if hes doing something bad you are gona jump in the same pool and say the same kinda stuff or worse back at him ??

COME ON PPL ..

LOL.... the comments werehillarious. the thing bout gandhi and the sheep lmaoo.

oh dont worrry bout it. he will read the comments and get angry. its the next best thing. we dont know who he is or where he is or we wud off' this fool. clip this mo(fo>. but since we cant do that cuz its online....we will do the next best thing...... get him mad.

They actually have people collecting cow urine? for them to drink?

thats what i was wondering... wacko.gif

anywho..i replied..but i was being nice..i didnt say man things about their religion at all :TH:

but yeah. mean blogger :|

Guest PunjabSingh

They actually have people collecting cow urine? for them to drink?

Dear Brother Pritam Singh ,

Im going to tell you the truth and it's not a joke nor did I make this up.

India's former Prime minister Morarji Desai used to drink his own urine in the morninng and used to recommend it to others as a panacea for all ills .