Swami Ramdev Ji Visiting Gurdwara In Birmingham

Guest Narinder Singh
KHALISTAN ZINDABAD DEATH 2 INDIA FREEDOM 4 PANJAB KHALISTAN

U think by killing India (that includes the people living in India) youre achieving liberty and delivering justice? Your way to liberation is for others slavery?

So who is Swami Ramdev Ji?

whats so bad about my signature i aint saying kill indians

Its just a little misleading veerji and can give visitors to this forum the wrong impression of Khalistan. If it means "down with Indian rule" as GABROO has stated, then of course u and i can understand it, but i dont see visitors (from many different communities and religion) will understand it.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree militant bro u need to chill. You gonna give good Singhs a bad name.

I am told yoga helps cure people and many Sikhs are trying it out now. Many say it is making them better. It is amazing how our people dont do as thier Guru says, but some swami comes along and suddenly we are all tuned to the tv like he is your saviour. Only if we could show the same dedication to our Guru and thier teachings.

TO SOME PPL ANYONE THEY DISAGREE WITH IS RSS...LOL

BUT WE NEED TO REALISE INDIAN POLITICIANS ARE VERY CLEVER AND DIRTY. THEY WILL TRY DAMAGE US WITHOUT US REALISING AND IT WONT BE OBVIOUS. WE MUST KEEP OUR EYES OPEN FOR THIS.

PERSONALLY YOGA DOES NOT APPEAL TO ME. IT IS ANOTHER FORM OF LIVING. MY GURU HAS TAUGHT ME I MUST DIE FIRST THEN COME TO HIM. I AM TRYING TO DO THIS AND WANT TO SPEND MY TIME DOING SIMRAN AND SEVA. I ALSO CANNOT AFFORD TO BE AFFECTED BY HINDU PARCHAAR THIS GUY DOES.

Guest Narinder Singh

Being anti-hindu or anti any religion is being anti-SIKH! Hindus are just as welcome in our Gurdwareh as Sikhs are. If Khalistan were to be run by hate filled fools such as urself, you'd be no different than the Indian govt.

He is a memeber of Arya Samaj an affiliate of the RSS,which states that Sikhs are Hindus. It was Arya Samaj which insulted the Sikh Gurus and caused the Sikhs to start the movement in the 70's and 80's.

Home > News > PTI

Ramdev supporters, CPM workers clash

January 05, 2006 14:07 IST

Supporters of Swami Ramdev clashed with Communist Party of India (Marxist) activists at the Left party office in New Delhi on Thursday prompting the police to resort to mild lathicharge.

Members of the Arya Samaj, raised slogans against CPI(M) leader Brinda Karat, who had claimed that medicine samples allegedly taken from the Swami's pharmacy contained animal parts, and burnt the effigy of the Left leader.

'Samples contained human, animal extracts'

As the Arya Samaj members, numbering about 40, gathered at the CPI(M) office near Gole Market, Left activists raised slogans denouncing the Swami. Both the sides pelted stones at each other following which police resorted to lathi charge to disperse the mob.

Deputy Commissioner of Police (New Delhi) Anita Roy said the situation was brought under control within a few minutes. Some Arya Samaj members have been detained by the police.

Whether Swami Ramdev is an RSS man or not is something which aint gonna come upfront so quick but one thing i know for SURE is that he is sponsered by the RSS......... as we all know all the aunties sit and watch his programmes and on one sunday there was a special thing where all his supporters and people who sponser him came onto stage and did a little speech

one of the main heads of RSS was there

Half the people sitting there was RSS members or supporters

I would take Swami Ramdev to be sitting along the same lines as Niddar Singh

For physical benefits EXCELLENT but mentally damaging! Its all good he is getting people off coke and junk food etc but is that his real agenda?

He makes Yoga seem a Hindu thing when in real its nothing to do with the religion. People start thinking "Oh look how good that religion is that it teaches things which will save our lives" and thats where alll the panga starts

What the man teaches in terms of Yoga is very good but listen to his show regularly...not do what he is doing but LISTEN on a regular basis and you will realise this guy will cause damage out there.

He has sat there sayin Dont believe in no Granth Panth as it wont get you anywhere but concentrate on doing your part of yog daan in Yoga

Oh and any RSS person would go to the gurdwara, at the end of the day it will help pull more people to their side

Sadh Sangat Ji,

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh,

PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT

Swami Ramdev Ji will be visiting Guru Nanak Nishkam Sewak Jatha Soho Road Birmingham on 26th July 2006.

A workshop will be held at the newly built Nishkam Centre Birmingham

Further details will be posted shortly!

Sangat should goto the Gurdwara to see Guru ji not Swami Ramdev. The fact that he is visiting is not relevant to anyone unless people are going to goto the Gurdwara to specifically see him.

A workshop will be held at the newly built Nishkam Centre Birmingham

This to me is the only information that is relevant :D people should go see him at the centre if they want to but not at the gurdwara.

Treat him as general sangat as King Akbar was treated.

Brothers & Sisters, please accept this humble servants apologies if any offence has been caused by this message.

ADMIN IF POSSIBLE, PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD AS I DON'T WANT MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS ARGUEING

ADMIN IF POSSIBLE, PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD AS I DON'T WANT MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS TO START ARGUEING OVER THIS POST.

MANY THANKS!