What Should U Say to someone who asks you out?

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

Me :D JK hehehehehehehehehehe JK hahahahahahahahahaa

ya man...i didnt wanna say it but pritam singhs been on my case...i told him to leave me alone cuz he's a muslim and i'm a sikh LOL LOL.gif

Guest Narinder Singh

Girls really need to control themselves. After the stuff i heard about how low girls have gone, i felt embarrased. Indian girls these days are no better than the western girls. All the corrupted by the corrupt society.

As I say: TMCS - Total Moral Corruption of Society

Society really needs to be fixed. Morals need to be followed or this world will be in even more turmoil.

Do men ever look at themselves? Damn, a few girls here and there screw around, yes, but look at the ones who have put gund and crap into this world, isnt it men? Stop living in the 13th century and look at whats around u.

Men will always blaim women for the problems in society, because most of them are the real WEAK and HELPLESS ones.

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

Girls really need to control themselves. After the stuff i heard about how low girls have gone, i felt embarrased. Indian girls these days are no better than the western girls. All the corrupted by the corrupt society.

As I say: TMCS - Total Moral Corruption of Society

Society really needs to be fixed. Morals need to be followed or this world will be in even more turmoil.

Do men ever look at themselves? Damn, a few girls here and there screw around, yes, but look at the ones who have put gund and crap into this world, isnt it men? Stop living in the 13th century and look at whats around u.

Men will always blaim women for the problems in society, because most of them are the real WEAK and HELPLESS ones.

THANK U! it's the guys that get turned down a million times yet they still chase after girls like dogs, and they're such lowlifes, and have no respect for themselves that they're selling their bodies to different girls. think about it, i wouldnt need to ask this question if guys were self respecting and modest....but this isnt directed to all guys, especially on the forum here, bhaji's like narinder singh are open minded and respectable, they are worth something...anybody who has sikh values is more precious than a diamond b/c they're the rarest ones.........

WJKK WJKF

so true!!!.....thanks narinder veerji....buh even after guru nanak dev ji said....dat men and women should be treated equally.....all the blame still goes to da woman....WHY?....just because she's a woman???....if a girl sleeps wif 10 different guys she'll be called a <admin-profanity filter activated> and everyone gonna hate her....buh if a guy sleeps wit 10 girls....he'll walk through the streets with his head held high and no one gonna say nunn....if a girl is raped ocne her entire life is ruined while da guy who raped her goes to jail for two years and then comes back again with his head held high no.gif ....it's kalyug no.gif ....bhul chuk muaf karnee sangat ji blush.gif

WJKK WJKF pray.gif

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

a thing about mussalman.. they are very hard to trust- i noe i shouldnt be stereoptyping but my dad always tells us this saying that guru gobind singh ji said about not trusting mussalman-of course we love everyone but we need to refrain from getting too close unless there is a mussalman who is God's true pyara/ee , we shouldnt hook up with them but we could be good friends...the thing is with us living out in NA or Uk we have multiculturalism and integration is more encouraged and so a lot of us blindly fall in love...these guys tend to be very sweet and comment u on stuff,they're smart in that they'll want to go out somewhere with you but they'll talk about it as if it is just an innocent drink they wanna have or maybe a study session, w/v..which should actually make u suspicious...ppl come and go but we need to stay strong and firmly believe in our Gurus, nobody wants to become another statistic..let's not give these ppl the oppurtunity to take us from our religion...if they try and approach you, givethem a lesson they'll never forget for the sake of all of the sikhs that have suffered at their hands...then these lowlifes who are trying to put down sikhi will get a taste of the strength that is held within the babbar's of the khalsa. :bringitondude bring it on m*th% *^**a

a thing about mussalman.. they are very hard to trust- i noe i shouldnt be stereoptyping but my dad always tells us this saying that guru gobind singh ji said about not trusting mussalman-of course we love everyone but we need to refrain from getting too close unless there is a mussalman who is God's true pyara/ee , we shouldnt hook up with them but we could be good friends...the thing is with us living out in NA or Uk we have multiculturalism and integration is more encouraged and so a lot of us blindly fall in love...these guys tend to be very sweet and comment u on stuff,they're smart in that they'll want to go out somewhere with you but they'll talk about it as if it is just an innocent drink they wanna have or maybe a study session, w/v..which should actually make u suspicious...ppl come and go but we need to stay strong and firmly believe in our Gurus, nobody wants to become another statistic..let's not give these ppl the oppurtunity to take us from our religion...if they try and approach you, givethem a lesson they'll never forget for the sake of all of the sikhs that have suffered at their hands...then these lowlifes who are trying to put down sikhi will get a taste of the strength that is held within the babbar's of the khalsa. :bringitondude bring it on m*th% *^**a

Truly, it all depends on one's attitude, if one's tough ....no <admin-profanity filter activated>'s gonna mess with u but if one's naive like majority of sikh girls then they'r gonna be in trouble and fall easy prey to islamists targeting non muslim girls.

Just like u told what ur dad taught u.....that's exactly what needs to be taught to other singhnees as well so that they know how to deal with different people from community and what to expect frm them. U gotta that BABBAR KHALSA attitude keep it up!

v1.gifv1.gifv1.gifv1.gifv2.gifv1.gifv2.gifv1.gifv2.gif

i noe i shouldnt be stereoptyping but my dad always tells us this saying that guru gobind singh ji said about not trusting mussalman-

I respect you and all, but that's hard for me to swallow. Damn near made me laugh, because I've never even heard that guru gobind singh ji would say something as stupid as that. :compress:

GURU GOBIND SINGH JI PATSHAH said that once during when he along with singhs had to left ANANDPUR FORT .....when muslims were swearing by quran and at that time he told not to trust muslims and i guess it's also mentioned in dasam granth , one elder sikh gentleman frm southall warned me on baisakhi day.....i remember....he told he had lived with muslims in dubai for 21 yrs and told me that he found out our guru is so right!!!!