What Should U Say to someone who asks you out?

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

it's some analogy Guru ji used with sesame seeds...they said about dipping your arms (or urself-im not toosure) into oil and cover urself with sesame seeds...count the number of sesame seeds that cling -which will be MANY- and if a mussalman takes that many sohan (swears) on his/her quran, u still should be weary of them....i'll get more info from my dad...i hope i didnt say anything wrong/anybody correct me if i did. manjot, we dont hate muslims, theyre our bros and sisters too, but due to history and whats happening inthe world we should be weary, even of fellow sikhs...

Um, I still won't hate muslims, and I don't want to be forced into hating them. I will not be a BIGOT! I just need more proof of that Guru Gobind Singh ji the 10th guru of the sikhs WOULD SAY THAT!!!

No one is forcing u ......trust them..you are liberal

lol...sorry...i kinda found that funny blush.gifLOL.gif

Um, I still won't hate muslims, and I don't want to be forced into hating them.

WJKK WJKF

no one is forcing u to anyways veerji :D

WJKK WJKF

But they said Guru Gobind Singh ji said not to trust muslims, but I do, am I doing something wrong? grin.gif

WJKK WJKF

well veerji.....not every single muslim is bad....but you gotta be careful on who you trust....and is it really true guru gobind singh ji said this??.....ima still doubting it cuz like now....man it's confusin wacko.gif ....He probably said it cuz uv sumtin dat happened at dat specific time wit some muslim....hana? :@

WJKK WJKF

Thanks for respecting my beliefs guys. I'm just trying to understand your point of view that's all.

DHAN GURU GOBIND SINGH JI!

WJKK WJKF

sowwy blush.gif ...buh like it's good to trust other people i mean at least ur not judging them by there religion like some people do(i aint tokin bout no one specific :D )....but like you just have to be careful about who ur trusting....especially when it comes to muslims.....i mean there are good people and bad people in this world.....but like....."HAM NAHEE CHANGAE BURA NAHI KOI"....if you treat someone nicely dey'll treat ye nicely too :TH:

WJKK WJKF

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

Thanks for respecting my beliefs guys. I'm just trying to understand your point of view that's all.

DHAN GURU GOBIND SINGH JI!

WJKK WJKF

sowwy blush.gif ...buh like it's good to trust other people i mean at least ur not judging them by there religion like some people do(i aint tokin bout no one specific :D )....but like you just have to be careful about who ur trusting....especially when it comes to muslims.....i mean there are good people and bad people in this world.....but like....."HAM NAHEE CHANGAE BURA NAHI KOI"....if you treat someone nicely dey'll treat ye nicely too :TH:

WJKK WJKF

very tru, as i said b4 i will verify this with my dad but the fact that Guru ji would say this isnt surprising...i just remember what Guru ji sang when they were inthe jungles by themselves after the Sahibzadey were shaheed "mittar pyare nu hal mureeda da kehna".to know what the emperor put our Father through makes me wanna break down, i wish we could have done something :@

a thing about mussalman.. they are very hard to trust- i noe i shouldnt be stereoptyping but my dad always tells us this saying that guru gobind singh ji said about not trusting mussalman-of course we love everyone but we need to refrain from getting too close unless there is a mussalman who is God's true pyara/ee , we shouldnt hook up with them but we could be good friends...the thing is with us living out in NA or Uk we have multiculturalism and integration is more encouraged and so a lot of us blindly fall in love...these guys tend to be very sweet and comment u on stuff,they're smart in that they'll want to go out somewhere with you but they'll talk about it as if it is just an innocent drink they wanna have or maybe a study session, w/v..which should actually make u suspicious...ppl come and go but we need to stay strong and firmly believe in our Gurus, nobody wants to become another statistic..let's not give these ppl the oppurtunity to take us from our religion...if they try and approach you, givethem a lesson they'll never forget for the sake of all of the sikhs that have suffered at their hands...then these lowlifes who are trying to put down sikhi will get a taste of the strength that is held within the babbar's of the khalsa. :bringitondude bring it on m*th% *^**a

Truly, it all depends on one's attitude, if one's tough ....no <admin-profanity filter activated>'s gonna mess with u but if one's naive like majority of sikh girls then they'r gonna be in trouble and fall easy prey to islamists targeting non muslim girls.

Just like u told what ur dad taught u.....that's exactly what needs to be taught to other singhnees as well so that they know how to deal with different people from community and what to expect frm them. U gotta that BABBAR KHALSA attitude keep it up!

v1.gifv1.gifv1.gifv1.gifv2.gifv1.gifv2.gifv1.gifv2.gif

thanks bhaji, unfortunately i'm not amritshak and so prolly am not considered a singhnee, i hope Guru ji will do kirpa and i will be one sum day...i dont want to protray a false image and thought i should let u guys noe...i love sikhi but i just need to get over materialistic things...anyway.....