What Should U Say to someone who asks you out?

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

d_oh.gif

You cant read it?????

QUOTE(PRITAM SINGH KHALSA @ Jul 22 2006, 11:03 AM)

Remember only Koranic and biblical religions beleive in hell, and a .

We are in hell right now. We are trying to get our of here.

It would be worse to say "I hope they stay on earth" but then whats Nanak naam Chardi kala tere bani sarbat da bhalla ???? Or do you say it without meaning it???????? or do you even say it?????????????

Hell in Sikhi is metaphoric meaning you wont merge with God and youll stay away from Gods presence and remain on Earth.

Reincarnation doesnt have a hell or you wouldnt reincarnate you would go to hell after your first life if you wernt pure enough to go to God.

d_oh.gif

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PRITAM SINGH KHALSA wrote:

Hell in Sikhi is metaphoric meaning you wont merge with God and youll stay away from Gods presence and remain on Earth.

Technically speaking your soul can become in union with God while your body is still alive. This state is called jivan mukti. Also anyone by God's grace can become in Union with God. And reincarnation is not subject to this Planet. You can remain on Earth (or this physical Universe) and be Jiwan Mukti, thereby 'not be in Hell'. It's the pain of separation from God that is Hell in Sikhism and Heaven is being in Union with the 'All-Soul' God.

Also this does bring into (¿paradox?) question on how a soul can be separate from God when God is omnipresent.

The answer maybe that we are in error in thinking of entities such as God or Soul in terms of physic related attributes, such as vectors, volume etc.

Thereby can any realm really be hell(ish) if God is forever present?

The answer to this maybe 'hell is a state of mind'

HAHAHA some of these answers are amazing.

Well, i've been in a situation like this (now i'm not sayin that i'm HOT...that would sooooo be a lie lol) but i stuck to my morals and values.

Here are my tips:-

* Think of the person as someone who obviously has no respect for you, so think to yourself, 'I deserve better..

* Just think, if u were to go out with this person, what effects and consequense it could have on yourself, your family etc

* If u were to go out with this person, just think 'why wre you?' 'What are u going to achieve?

* And i can assure you that, if u were to go out with a person, you'll regret it BIG TIME!!! You'll think, i wish i didn't do that, but i can't turn back time.

Always be strong, and think how the person who is asking u out isn't God, so don't be afraid to say NO!!

Also, these kind of things tend to be a test from God, to test your will and confidence...

Now i'm not saying this to you personally, but just because sum1 asks u out, doesn't mean that he/she thinks that you're fit...so don't let your ego get the better of you

Hope this is of some assistance,

4RR

Well, it sounds like you don't want to go out with this person... so don't. You shouldn't feel that you have to go out with them just because their feelings might get hurt. Just tell them that you have strong spiritual beliefs and it's important to you that you don't date and stuff before you get married.

:D

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

If he's sikh say i m sorry

If he's hindu jamdoot.gif

Ifhe's a muslim v1.gifv2.gif

middle eastern...so i guess i better get out the old ak47 hey? v1.gifv2.gif

i was gonna post but the website doesnt work for me sumtimes...anyway, sitargirl,

i've been asked b4 but someone was always with me so i kinda laffed it off or dissed the other person in a funny way...but this shiz is one on one...some of u think i'd actually go out with sum1..nooo thas why im aksing u guys what to say since i'll be seeing this person often. i dont care if it was a sikh, i still would say no coz i'm no barbie that u play with and throw away-hell no, this books on reserve ya huuurrrd LOL but seriously...now that u noe the bkgd then how would u say no to the person without ruining the relationship??if i wasnt gon see the person ever again i'd be like

"do u wana become a sikh?"

the person:"no"

me: "theres ur answer"

thanks for the advice guys but actually picture urself in the other persons shoes and mine and tell me what u think...

aite listen sis basically you got two choices. You can either hold your head up high and say you proud to be Sikh female and you will not let anyone devalue you by tempting you into relationships outside marriage

or

You can be a easy laid back punjabi gal and get used and abused and cry later how you wish you could turn the clock back.

Cos listen. all guys try it on with gals end of the day when hormones kick in during teen years. Back in my bad boy days at school and college, I tried it on with many gals and got off with them and you know wot I thought of them after I been with them? I thought daaam if she was that easy for me who else she been with and given it up to. And then the girl gets a repuation for being easy and labelled a wh0re or a slag,etc.

The religious gals I didnt go near cos I would have felt guilty even daring to try it on or influencing them in bad way. I always had respect for them but the other gals, well I couldnt really care less how they felt cos they didnt seem to have any self-respect for themselves with the way they dressed and conducted themselves in public so I didnt have much respect for them ashmedly.

Like I said just tell him "listen dude I aint that type of gal" if he doesnt get the message and continues to ask you out then you know he dont respect you and only wants what he can get then after using you adios he moves on to next gal. simple.