What Should U Say to someone who asks you out?

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

U say I am a Sikh you waynk, get away from me or Ill do the pentra and use the energy to knock you away from me without even touching you. I as a Sikh have the highest upmost morals and society around us is tearing people apart. Look at the drug rate among teens look at the young teens having babies and abortions. Look at the divorce rate and how people have hidden mistresses. Im not gonna let you take advantage of being with such a modest and in control person to have you go braggin to your mates about how cool you are when you are really a stupid reject that has no direction in life. or something along those lines :D

how mean :@

U say I am a Sikh you waynk, get away from me or Ill do the pentra and use the energy to knock you away from me without even touching you. I as a Sikh have the highest upmost morals and society around us is tearing people apart. Look at the drug rate among teens look at the young teens having babies and abortions. Look at the divorce rate and how people have hidden mistresses. Im not gonna let you take advantage of being with such a modest and in control person to have you go braggin to your mates about how cool you are when you are really a stupid reject that has no direction in life. or something along those lines :D

how mean :@

Thank you for agreeing! LOL.gif They think I'm you! :@

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

Remember only Koranic and biblical religions beleive in hell, and a .

We are in hell right now. We are trying to get our of here.

It would be worse to say "I hope they stay on earth" :D but then whats Nanak naam Chardi kala tere bani sarbat da bhalla ???? Or do you say it without meaning it???????? or do you even say it?????????????

It would be worse to say "I hope they stay on earth" :D but then whats Nanak naam Chardi kala tere bani sarbat da bhalla ???? Or do you say it without meaning it???????? or do you even say it?????????????

Excuse me? ohmy.gif

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

You cant read it?????

QUOTE(PRITAM SINGH KHALSA @ Jul 22 2006, 11:03 AM)

It would be worse to say "I hope they stay on earth" but then whats Nanak naam Chardi kala tere bani sarbat da bhalla ???? Or do you say it without meaning it???????? or do you even say it?????????????

Hell in Sikhi is metaphoric meaning you wont merge with God and youll stay away from Gods presence and remain on Earth.

Reincarnation doesnt have a hell or you wouldnt reincarnate you would go to hell after your first life if you wernt pure enough to go to God.