What Should U Say to someone who asks you out?

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

like i said b4 i have way too much respect 4 myself and i wouldnt go out with someone...ever...despite any temptations...i'm way too stuck up (lol). i'm not in higschool so my hormones are fine (lol)i'm just asking b/c i dont wana have this akwardness especially if i see this perosn often..so thats why askin bhajis is a good way (i think) to get a male perspective on what is the best way to say no w/out creating problems...as i said b4 (again) if it was someone that i didnt have such an important social relationship with, i would diss the <admin-profanity filter activated> outa tha person and laff (like i did in highschool)...i'm so not the prissy type, read my name HARDKAURWARRIORZ. the thing is i'm not a little kid and i need to be more mature about it..yeh noe what i mean?girls that do it and cry are stupid...i would never do sh*& like that man, i just need to be mature about it...i feel like u guys r getting the wrong idea about me...no one can get with me no matta what, thas 4 sho, if someone bugged me they'd b lucky if they could take their next breath, i'd rip their a$$ apart.bhaji any guy that asks me in the first place i have no respect 4 either cuz he can go up to anyone and ask, i'd see him as a jig..i lose respect for him, so obviously i'd say no but what is a good, mature way to say it??thas all im asking...

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vaheguru ji ka Khalsa

Vaheguru ji ki Fateh

so like panji u absolutely DO NOT wanna go out wif this person and u aint da type at all buh u jus wanna say no in a mature way and not that girly flirty type of way thing???well then you seem like the tough type lol jus say no in that "mature voice" and if he dun get it i say u giv it a shot and slap him :@ LOLz....he'll probably understand after that :D blush.gif bhul chuk muaf ji :@blush.gif

Vaheguru ji ka Khalsa

Vaheguru ji ki Fateh

Waheguru Ji.

Tell them you got morals and standards your Guru has taught you to live by.

And dating is not included in them.

Say my dad decides who i marry so i have no intentions of seeing anyone. (Dad=Guru).

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh.

Can safely say thats my sister.

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh.

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

thanks for the response guys, if u knew who i was talking about u would see why i wanna be careful with my words...but great advice that i'm sure we can all use!