Beadbi Of Maharaj's Saroop!

Its good to see so much new sangat taking interest in beadbi.

Exactly, those that take interest in stopping beadbi to Guru Maharaj is a Campaign Sevadar. Lets stop being wishy washy about this issue. Tell us where and when this Nargar Kirtan happens & who organises it. Someone will have to do some investigations :TH: preferably someone local.

If this is the case then as SANGAT we should tackle it together. There is no such thing as "Devil's Avocate" when it comes to Guru Mahraj. Beadbi is beadbi!!!!

Lets stop beating around the bush. More information please.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, you guys and your hidden agendas. Even when it comes to Maharaj’s Satkaar we end up having petty arguments.

An issue has been highlighted and needs to be addressed. No one should point fingers at anyone because we are all an embarrassment for letting any beadbi happen in the first place. There is no such thing as a Campaign Sewadar because in essence if we profess to be Sikh then we should all be Respecting Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji. The fact that a campaign has had to be started by Sikhs in order to highlight beadbi is pretty embarrassing.

So now that we have recognised something is wrong we must deal with it. Stop bringing out the petty arguments!

Waheguru ji ka khalsa, Waheguru ji ki Fateh

I haven't been to the bham mela in the last 2 yrs, but in previous yrs Guru Maraj has been in a marquee and NOT IN the community centre.

Not sure if this has changed in the last 2 yrs, can someone who attended comment pls?

Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki Fateh jio

Being an unbiased reader of this topic, because i'm from canada and i don't really know whats going on with the u.k youth politics. I have to say i'm pretty shocked at how piddu (lol at the name, its hard being serious when i'm using that name) just jumped down the throat of sharan kaur, who it seemed to me was just pointing something out and not really attacking anyone. I don't know maybe i'm wrong but I think she had a good point. I to believe guru ji's respect comeS first and foremost and it needs to be respected at all cost in any situation. I think thats all sharan kaur was pointing out. I don't see the need to start throwing blind accusations out at her, because she did not disrespect anyone. Anyways thats just my two cents. Don't take offence piddu bro, i'm just stating what my opinion is.

What do you think all these illegal Indians do at melas? They’re not there to see Maharaaj (ok not all of them) but the majority see it as a time to have a “piss up with the lads”; and how about the people openly smoking etc? or how about the people walking around with shoes on and heads uncovered

Whilst Guru Sahib are in the park (regardless of being in the marquee) Gurdwara etiquette should be followed by all throughout the whole park; it’s like when we are at a Gurughar, we don’t keep one room to the side where people are free to sit and smoke and drink alcohol, there was a thread few months ago about Wolverhampton mela and sangat decided that it’s best if Guru ji’s Saroop is NOT bought into the park

Besides with like possibly 101 Gurdwraras (sarcasm) in Birmingham you would think that the organisers had enough common sense to host the divan in one of them!

End of the day when celebrating Vaisakhi is concerned there’s always going top be the typical Punjabis celebrating it for harvest/new year reasons and then Sikhs for the birth of the Khalsa – and in my opinion it can’t be done together.

What do you think all these illegal Indians do at melas? They’re not there to see Maharaaj (ok not all of them) but the majority see it as a time to have a “piss up with the lads”; and how about the people openly smoking etc? or how about the people walking around with shoes on and heads uncovered

Whilst Guru Sahib are in the park (regardless of being in the marquee) Gurdwara etiquette should be followed by all throughout the whole park; it’s like when we are at a Gurughar, we don’t keep one room to the side where people are free to sit and smoke and drink alcohol, there was a thread few months ago about Wolverhampton mela and sangat decided that it’s best if Guru ji’s Saroop is NOT bought into the park

Besides with like possibly 101 Gurdwraras (sarcasm) in Birmingham you would think that the organisers had enough common sense to host the divan in one of them!

End of the day when celebrating Vaisakhi is concerned there’s always going top be the typical Punjabis celebrating it for harvest/new year reasons and then Sikhs for the birth of the Khalsa – and in my opinion it can’t be done together.

Spot on Khalsa Ji!!!

waheguru ji ka khalsa, waheguru ji ki fateh.

back to the original post. i think the difference is that alcohol and meat are not consumed whilst guru ji is there

But is almost every other day of the year!

yeh but not in the presence of maharaj. in the centre it can be controlled. in a hotel and place like this there is no control over the consuming of alcohol and meat.