Another Against Sikhi

I think all other faiths are scared of what Sikhi teaches and has to offer the soul in its strict direction towards God.

Waheguru Ji ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji ki fateh!

I actually read an article about how Sikhism is the best religion, in the sense it didn't actively convert people but allowed people to make up their own mind. This man was an atheist and studied all religions trying to find faults within religions, then expose them on his website but insisted he'd found none in Sikhism, as he did in all others. pray.gif

I'll try to find the article!

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

I think all other faiths are scared of what Sikhi teaches and has to offer the soul in its strict direction towards God.

Waheguru Ji ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji ki fateh!

I actually read an article about how Sikhism is the best religion, in the sense it didn't actively convert people but allowed people to make up their own mind. This man was an atheist and studied all religions trying to find faults within religions, then expose them on his website but insisted he'd found none in Sikhism, as he did in all others. pray.gif

I'll try to find the article!

Thats what I did for many many years but I have never been atheist for even one second in my life, I was just without a faith to put on as a garment so I was metaphorically running around naked and crazy with no exact path to be fullfilled

If anyone loves there guru very much why dont they try to finish off paniarawala who burnt 7 saroops of maharaj, crap on internet is nothing in front of the paaps that dusht did. So jeh koi haiga sher ohh thoka paniarawala nu.

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

Anyone know how to hack sites??? blush.gif

actually my brother is very good with computers , programs and networking. I also know another guy that is of this qualifacations but he already got busted forbeing robinhood and giving away to thousands of people a $1000-$3000 program and other stuff. The feds knocked on his door, arrested him and jacked his computer and all his equitment.

But in nerd computer terms to be correct with terms or vocabulary:

Hacker: Someone very good at working with computers, programs or networking, can build programs from scratch bianary codes and produces new programs or virus protections; builds things using computers

Cracker: a computer vandal that can break security codes, steal info from a computer,lock a computer, and knows how to open back doors to a network undetected and can emit viruses to even the most secure computer networks; destroys things using computers

So a hacker=good and a cracker=bad

post-5391-1153845395.jpg

No, my friend, No... An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.

actually my brother is very good with computers , programs and networking. I also know another guy that is of this qualifacations but he already got busted forbeing robinhood and giving away to thousands of people a $1000-$3000 program and other stuff. The feds knocked on his door, arrested him and jacked his computer and all his equitment.

But in nerd computer terms to be correct with terms or vocabulary:

Hacker: Someone very good at working with computers, programs or networking, can build programs from strach bianary codes and produces new programs or virus protections

Cracker: a computer vandal that can break security codes, steal info from a computer,lock a computer, and knows how to open back doors to a network undetected and can emit viruses to even the most secure computer networks.

So a hacker=good and a cracker=bad

Is that your brother in that pic? LOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gif

Blah blah blah what a BS site. Im not going to start bashing a faith which is said to be peaceful but has had religious conflicts with all other major world religions. Im forcing myself not to say certain things about Islam since some o my mates called me racist which is clearly not true since theres Muslims of all colour therefore im probably anti- their ideology sometimes rolleyes.gif

Honestly, reading this article was disturbing but not at all surprising. But it teaches a lot to us.

First of all it teaches us the islamic ideology, the way they preach their religion ...by slandering other religions and distorting their history and true facts and that's an area where sikhism is different. It's i feel the most tolerant and righteous religion of all. Whereas muslims play by words and by twisting the facts in such a manner that they project other religions as either..changed,distorted,false or man made....whereas islam is projected as true religion of allah.

May waheguru bless them with positive thinking, tolerance, and honesty.