Langar

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tell me Ek Munda, if Guru Nanak Dev Ji appeared before you would you bow down infront of them? Or would you say "No, only Guru Granth Sahib Ji is my Guru" or do you believe that this cannot happen (in which case numerous Gursikhs have been telling us lies of partakh darshan of Guru Nanak Guru Gobind Singh Ji).

Your post shows the level you are on.

<<< I always wondered what is the reason of the downfall of Sikhi today and why Sikhs were in Cherdi Kala in puratan kaal.... I think slowly my this question is being answered as well..... >>>

1 You think Sikhi is in downfall, Sikhi will never be in downfall, it was created by Guru Gobind Singh Ji - Pargateo Khalsa Paramatam ki mauj.

2 BhaiJi it is people like you that are trying to pull down Sikhi, but luckely there are naam abiassi Gursikhs who know better.

Waheguroo Ji Ka Khasla

Waheguroo Ji Ki Fateh

Bhai Sahib, I asked you several questions, you did not answer even a single of them. Please re-read the post(s) and reply. Please look at our condition today and compare it with Puratan times. You will definitely see the difference and try to think what created this difference. The question here is not if we can see Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji in our Surat as Guru Sahib were on this earth in physical boby when we do Naam Simiran or not, but of Parwangee of Langer/Karah Prashad when we do Kirpaan Bhet after Ardas, which is called "Bhog" by some of us. Also, when you get chance, try to read upon Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji's last days on this earth in human body and what messages he delivered to Sikhs and see how much we have followed them. It will answer many of our questions today. And also, please try to stay on the topic of this thread.