Favorite Sant Ji Quote.

"eh chaala Gormentt ne bahut chalniyah, saade wicho kareed ki wi chalniah, uddo jhumewaari huni tuhadi..."

"The gov't is going to play many games, they will even buy out some of our own to play these games, and then the responsibility falls on you(the panth)....."

something like that :D

also,

"main MP bana, jagir bana, SGPC da prdhaan bana...sir mera hooga, jhutiaah tuhaadiah hon giya..."

"If I ever become an MP, or a great landlord, or the president of the SGPC, it will be my head and your(the sangat's) shoes..."

Sant-sipahi ji was talking about how he wasn't doing anything for any kursi or power....unlike you know who..

There are so many more quotes....

peace.

This was a funny one. The CM of Punjab called Sant Jee a blood thirsty monster. Here was Sant Jee's response (not in exact words though):

Punjab de mukh mantri Jakkriye da eh byaan hai, ki je tu khoon da inna pyasa hain, te mennu, meri mata nu bacheyaan nu laike Bhindranwale kol aa janna. Keh te ditta pher aa janda! Tennu morreya keenay hai?

The CM of Punjab Jakkriya (comparing that politician with Zakariya Khan) says that if Bhindranwale wants blood, I shall go to him with my entire family. Now why doesn't he come? Who is stopping him?

This was a funny one. The CM of Punjab called Sant Jee a blood thirsty monster. Here was Sant Jee's response (not in exact words though):

Punjab de mukh mantri Jakkriye da eh byaan hai, ki je tu khoon da inna pyasa hain, te mennu, meri mata nu bacheyaan nu laike Bhindranwale kol aa janna. Keh te ditta pher aa janda! Tennu morreya keenay hai?

The CM of Punjab Jakkriya (comparing that politician with Zakariya Khan) says that if Bhindranwale wants blood, I shall go to him with my entire family. Now why doesn't he come? Who is stopping him?

Sant ji DID have humour :D :@