Bend it like Becham

Ryu Hayabusa

yeah i agree ... dis directors are just screwed up in their heads.. there's one serial thats running here in malaysia title is something like des mein niklla hoga chand .. and I just get soo :) .. they are just soo mixed up.. they do dewi pujaa. but they call themselves sikh.. gosh..... :( @ :@ @

the sad thing is that so many girls in uk are really like this!!!!!

they are so messed up!

i hate it now that shes on ER.. i loved that show.. now its like i watch it and wonder how much worse she can make sikhs look.. like she was doing mool mantar helping a patient and they made it sound like shes doing some voodoo magic..

and then did u see how much makeup shes wearing?! ohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gif

yeah i agree ... dis directors are just screwed up in their heads.. there's one serial thats running here in malaysia title is something like des mein niklla hoga chand .. and I just get soo  :( .. they are just soo mixed up.. they do dewi pujaa. but they call themselves sikh.. gosh..... :@ @

;) @

i saw that movies and yes they showed some very horrible things wich should not had been shown :@ @ :@ @  

I HATE THAT MOVIE :D @

PEOPLE IN SWEDEN..dont know about Sikhism

that movie wasw famous in Sweden

people bagan calling me "babba ji" and thought we idol worshipped :@ @ :)

they also portrated Sikhs as Unequal pople..not caring about our DAughters and stuff :@ @

CAnnot the UK-livers

find any phone number or something..to contact the directer..

or SUE HIM/HER wacko.gif

I watched this movie also,

You have to understand that most caucasion people have not idea how our society works and deals with these issues. I think the movie dealt with issues very well and the producer wants to put the knowledge of our culture out there. Are you so niave as to think that this doesn't happen in real life? If you are then you obviously don't live in the UK, Canada or the states!

Shame on you! wacko.gif

I watched this movie also,

You have to understand that most caucasion people have not idea how our society works and deals with these issues.  I think the movie dealt with issues very well and the producer wants to put the knowledge of our culture out there.  Are you so niave as to think that this doesn't happen in real life?  If you are then you obviously don't live in the UK, Canada or the states!

Shame on you!    wacko.gif

I don't give a shiz if it happens. I just didn't think it was right.