Shaheed Singhs And Their Duty To Protect

Akaali

Guest Narinder Singh

STOP ARGUING, if you want to beleive it, beleive it. If not, then don't. No one can force u to beleive something. It's a personal path and everyone feels their own things. Sometimes guru ji only gives selected people a certain thinking and gives someone else another thinking or none at all. just focus your mind on bani. Whether Shaheed Singhs give their darshan to gurmukhs or not, that should not affect reading bani, and i wanna know how many hours people spend arguing about this stuff and waste time when they culd be reading bani. these are all excuses. arguing takes you away from guru ji, no matter what its about.

Everyone has their own views, respect them. Don't enforce your views on anyone else. It's Guru Sahib's duty to protect us/teach us. Instead of wasting time here go do some sewa and help the poor, go read bani, and make a difference in the world. If the panth just united and forgot about jathas then we could do some amazing things. Kaljyug could end quicker than we think. WE DONT COME FROM ANY JATHA. WE ARE SONS OF MAHAN DHAN DHAN SAHIB SRI GURU GOBIND SINGH JI MAHARAJ

Dhan Guru Dhan Guru Pyaare

Bhul Chuk Maaf

WE'RE NOT ARGUING, we're having a healthy discussion and debate, quite frankly, i was actually learning quite a bit from the sangat on this topic until you came along.

Jathas? who's talking about jathas here? If you want rant and complain about things that are bothering you, create a new topic.

Maybe i shoud remind you that this is a discussion forum, thats what people do here.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

WaheGuru Ji Ka Khalsa WaheGuru Ji Ki Fateh

yes veerji you are correct this sewa was done for discussions and so people could learn. I am just saying, i read this thread and its going back and forth about if shaheeds are real or not. basically i know u prolly know more than me about sikhi, and i respect that. but wut im saying is this stuff is not important. instead create a thread about some line in gurbani u dont understand or what lines of gurbani mean because u knowing this stuff about the shaheeds isn't going to help u unless u read bani. once u read bani for a LONG time and with very much love u'll find out yourself whether or not shaheeds give darshan, u won't need anyone else to tell u.. srry if i offended u..

Bhul Chuk Maaf

Guest Narinder Singh

yes veerji you are correct this sewa was done for discussions and so people could learn. I am just saying, i read this thread and its going back and forth about if shaheeds are real or not. basically i know u prolly know more than me about sikhi, and i respect that. but wut im saying is this stuff is not important. instead create a thread about some line in gurbani u dont understand or what lines of gurbani mean because u knowing this stuff about the shaheeds isn't going to help u unless u read bani. once u read bani for a LONG time and with very much love u'll find out yourself whether or not shaheeds give darshan, u won't need anyone else to tell u.. srry if i offended u..

Bhul Chuk Maaf

In case you havent noticed veerji, there is section for gurbani posts where people can post Gurbani with comments or questions. And id have to disagree with you when you say these things arent important, they are very important. If we dont talk to other sikh brothers and sisters about these topics, then who will?

Yes veerji, Gurbani is the real source, but what use is Gurbani if we dont apply it to our everyday lives? Gurbani is about gyan, and Gurbani gives us gyan to analyze issues with a practical and realistic approach.

I dont know much about Sikhi, and thats why im asking questions that you obviously dont want me to ask, how can someone have faith in what they believe if they dont even know what it is that they believe in?

I'm not offended by your comments at all, but i hope you realize that this is a discussion board where people discuss various topics, and yes, not all of them are to do with Gurbani.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

srry just didn't see it that way, obviously you aren't on this forum for the reasons i thought you were. It seemed as if you guys were just saying first no im right yurr wrong and then on the flip side no im right yurr wrong. my bad ji, lol i guess it was just my ego giving me a boost by trying to fix something lol... gotta get that down. i mean im no one to tell u to go read gurbani when im here myself and not reading bani hahah. hypcrite. bhul chuj maaf once again ji very sorry to all the sangat

• 2 weeks later...

WaheGuru

relax singh, we are not here to put people down because of what they have or not have been blessed with, maybe if u beleive in shaheed singhs just share some thoughts about it so other people can learn why u beleive shaheed singhs are here to protect us.. i personally do agree with you so please share your knowledge so that others maybe blessed with this thinking as well if not then those are their beleifs and we should respect them

• 1 month later...

read this story on some site

Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Saroop Protected By Shaheed Singhs After the assassination of Indra Gandhi on October 31, 1984,

Sikhs were butchered across India. I heard this true story about a Sikh couple living in an isolated village outside of Punjab. The couple was young and were amritdhari. The Singhni wore a dastaar and they had a young child. The Sikh couple had an isolated farmhouse in a Hindu dominated area. When news of the assassination reached the area, and it was found out that Sikhs were being killed, some local thugs also decided it was the perfect chance to loot the farmhouse. The Singh found out about these plans from some well wishers and told his wife that they had very little time and an attack was coming. The Singh said that they should leave their farm and escape to save their lives. The Singhnee however reminded him that they had done Parkash of Sri Guru Granth Sahib on the top floor of the house and how could they run away from Guru Sahib? The Singh again repeated that there was an attack coming and said that their young child would be killed. Singhnee jee insisted again that it would be wrong to run away from Guru Sahib and let the mob disrespect Guru Sahib's saroop. The Singh in frustration then said, "Once they kill us, they will disrespect the saroop anyways so what is the point in staying? We can't save the saroop if we're dead. The best we can do is save ourselves now. There is no benefit in staying! You are being stubborn and stupid." The Singhnee replied that while she had breath in her body, she would not abandon Guru Sahib, even to save her life and while she was alive, no one could dare do any disrespect. With the mob now on its way, the Singh in frustration told his Singhnee that she could do what she wanted but he was leaving with their son. He then took the infant and escaped. Singhnee jee went to Guru Sahib's room, and did ardaas. She asked Guru Sahib for protection and for the courage to, if need be, become Shahid in this seva. She then took a kirpan and waited. When Singhnee jee saw the mob arrive, yelling and carrying weapons, ready to attack the house. She came down and stood at the door holding her unsheathed Sri Sahib. All of a sudden, the thugs in the mob began to turn around and run away, looking back in terror and then continuing to run. Singhnee jee was confused but amazed at Guru Sahib's kirpa as the mob retreated and did not return. Some days later, the Singh came back to the village to check on the fate of his wife and their property. He fully expected that his wife would be assaulted and killed and their home looted. As he was nervously walking to his home, a Hindu acquaintence stopped him and asked, "Singh, where did you gather all those Nihangs from so quickly that day???!" The Singh was confused and asked, "What do you mean?" The Hindu replied, "That day, when the mob went to attack your house, your wife came and stood in the door and she was surrounded by so many massive Nihangs who were so tall and carrying all kinds of weapons. Where did you gather all of them from so quickly?" The Singh realised that Shaheed Singhs had themselves come and protected Guru Sahib's saroop and his Singhnee's courage had been rewarded. He went home and begged for forgivness from his Singhnee and told her about how all the villagers were talking about the army of Nihangs that had protected their house.

Jo bole so nihaal *Satsriakaaal*

:WW: WAHEGURU

Guest militant singh

Arent Shaheed Singhs just that, Shaheed? Why do we look for support from departed souls who have already merged with Akal Purakh rather than getting support from our only support, our Guru?

These stories stray us away from the true path of Sikhi which is beyond all these supernatural events and occurances.

I'm not trying to offend someone, i just find this a complete contradiction of what Gurbani tells us.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

d_oh.gifd_oh.gifd_oh.gifd_oh.gifd_oh.gifd_oh.gifd_oh.gif i couldnt agree more

worshipping Shaheeds would be wrong.

perhaps even to ask for their help would be wrong as Guru Ji is the one who can help us.

But to deny Shaheed Singhs exist and do help Sikhs would be wrong as well. If they have merged with Akaal Purakh then it is entirely possible that they are sent to help Sikhs by Akaal Purakh.

How about we have faith in Guru Ji but not deny that the Shaheeds come to help us.

waheguru ji da khalsa

waheguru ji di fathe

khalsa jee shahid singh warre kai nahi mande ....ohna warre main puratan sikh granthan wichon kush quotes karna chaunda ....

panth parkash ... jisdi katha roj gurudwara sahib hundi ... isch shahid singha da jiker wa ... ratan singh bahangu ne jehra granth likheya oss ch shahid singha na jiker hai ... te saab toon puratan grathsch ek shri soo sakhi granthch shaheed singha da jiker hai ....

te shaid sarbhloh granthch we hai (pakka nahi keh sakda)

according to soo sakhi granth shahid singhs total 96 crore ...

let me quote a sakhi i learned it 6 - 7 months back i cant recall it fully ... but try to tell as i remember... its in suraj parkash granth ....

After the battle of chamkaur sahib .... guru sahib with only very few sikhs went to a village .... where no one knew he was dasmesh pita ... only two brother sikhs knew in whoes house guru ji stayed ...

cant remember the names now .... one of them was devotional sikh and other was not that much in sikhi ... days past slowly people began to know that dasmesh pitaji is living here ... so sangat started coming .... one day bigger brother was going for the darshans of guru sahib ....he was thinking ... if guru ji is so strong then why couldnt he defend himself and protect his sons in the battle of chamkaur sahib .... his sons are no more alive how can he be a guru .... and all stuff like that ... mean while he noticed a small singh coming around 4 feet in height ... so he thought of waiting for him and they willl go together .... when he looked back he grew bigger ... he changed the colour of his bana from blue to whilte ... when that singh came close he asked who are u and what were u doing .... the singh replyed i m a shahid singh ....

then he told we are 96 crore in number and at chaumkaur sahib .... we were praying and crying with our hands fold to dasmesh pita lets us go in battle field .... even one shahid singh can finish all the turks from thins world within seconds ....

but guru sahib didnt allowed us ....

he also said every time there is shahidi pehra of 5000 sikhs with gurusahib ....

this sakhi can be conform from any kathawachak doing katha in any gurudwara ....

will post more sakhis from our relegious granths about shahid singhs soon

so there is gupt fauj .... and if you want to have darshan of gupt fauj .... 40 din 5 bania da path other then your nitname (10 bania roj) ... and do ardas everyday that babaji kirpa karro shahid singha de darshan karwa dao ....

yakken janeyo khalsa jee gupt faujan app auungiyan tuhade koll .....

bhull chuk maaf

jo gajj ke fathe bullaye

guru gobind singh sahib

samhu shahid singha

nehang singha

bhujang singha

de maan nu bhaye

nehal ho jaye

sat sri akal

gurbar akal .........