anti-sikh sites?

Guest SikhForLife

S1ngh Posted on Nov 24 2003, 07:03 PM

Veerjeee mark my word.. Sikhi will break into several mushroom cults
man dont say that :) ...we already have way too many jathe fighting all the time :( ...no more plzz worthy.gif ...lets try to be united worthy.gif

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Akaal108

You are right rochak.. lets try to be united.. unity will only come when certains groups wont interfere different people beleif's by calling them anti sikh..

S1ngh Posted on Nov 24 2003, 07:03 PM
Veerjeee mark my word.. Sikhi will break into several mushroom cults
man dont say that :) ...we already have way too many jathe fighting all the time :( ...no more plzz worthy.gif ...lets try to be united worthy.gif

Jathas like AKJ or Taksal are okay.. they follow true sikhi and respect Akal Takht. The split im talking is of these Nangs of uk and kala ppls.. (though nobody care about those nangs now.. they were like in 15 sec. fame by their Dud site)

True we need to be united..

!!!

As you know i m a veggie ...shakhaari singh
Then veerjeee why u support killings of animals and eating em ?? (nangs of uk).

It's like saying.. Im Keshdharie sikh but i support of cutting hair and it's ok in sikhi..

unity will only come when certains groups wont interfere different people beleif's by calling them anti sikh..

We can't call kala afghana sikh after all what he said to guru sahib guru gobind singh jee.. Rite?? so that's why we call them anti-sikhs, cauz they are attacking the roots of sikhi (Gurbani)...

Veerjee u seems to be contradicting with urself a lot.. To me it looks like you are really trying hard to say something in a very indirect way.. Be direct singh jeee. no more loop games!! :e:

Guest Akaal108
Then veerjeee why u support killings of animals and eating em ?? (nangs of uk).

It's like saying.. Im Keshdharie sikh but i support of cutting hair and it's ok in sikhi..

When did i say support killings... i respect their beleifs.. they kill with compassion... its being goin from guroo's time.. no saint and no one raised a voice why they do that... what makes group of jatha (who have no authority within panth) to raise voice on their tradition.. i dont support killings... but i have tolerance and acceptance....

Khalsa alliance as i say again doin job to smash kala afghana cover and his freinds...but i was specific talkin about what makes them to raise an voice against buddha dal who was there from guroo's time...nihangs of uk has problems..ok fine... they did slander mahapursh and shaaheeds..they will pay for it in their life..... but what about rest of the stuff?? did they khalsa alliance even read the whole content of that site......

I think Not!!

I ll make it clear here... you guys have straight problem with nihangs of uk.. you go to their akhara and sort it out... why spew hate on the net?? why make them anti- sikh?? you think you have best intererpation of sikhi... sikhi comes with many flavours... pick one out of many and stick with it and move on.. dont interferre what other beleifs by callin them anti-sikh... they took same amrit as you did....go face them in real life a

nd debate.. instead of spewing the hate on the net...

It doesn't say Anti-Sikhs.. it says "Links on Organizations, institutions harming Panthic interests."

and i think most of us do agree on that cauz they are harming sikh teachings a loooot .. (by saying sikhs are descedants of some hindu gods/avtars etc.... Oh give me break veerjee everyone know whatever they are doing is wrong.. they are more than anti-sikhs...