anti-sikh sites?

Guest SikhForLife

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

N30 veero, dont take this the wrong way, but you are not only ignorant but ARROGANT..

khalsa alliance does panthic seva which is 100% supported by Akal Takht, Jathedar Vedanti, SGPC, and the real jathedar, Jathedar Ranjit Singh as well as many other panthic groups (even waheguroo! network).

they are against kala afghana and his stupididty, so am i. Kala afghana is against dasam granth yet you think hes ok? thats a surprise..

and who said they get anything? i have yet to see a single happy or enlightened kala-afghanaist.. the only thing that makes them happy is hurting gursikhs and sikhi, nothing else... they have never attained anything and never will.. why? because they deny guru sahib, they deny amrit, and they insult sikhi, bani, akal takht, gursikhs.. need i go on?

Guest Akaal108

I m not talkin about kala afghana propaganda.. KHALSA ALLIANCE did a good job at it.. but i m talkin about other sites such as-

DELETED

who they think they are to call or decide these sites anti-sikh?? huh .. let akaal takth decide...

Let everyone to decide themselves... people dont choose for people what is right or wrong for them...... snatan sikhi has lineage with guroo maharaj's time... so it takes time for one to decide by researching (talkin to nihangs, goin through puratan texts, goin to nihang dera's) if its anti-sikh or not..dont just say its anti-sikh..prove it....

these websites have been online for over 2 years.. and have influenced some people i know..

Veerjeee mark my word.. Sikhi will break into several mushroom cults (Though they won't be considered as sikhs BY AKAL TAKHT, but they will call themselves as sikhs just like kala ppls do now)..

What these ppls are doing is that they are changing sikhi just to suit their needs which is <admin-profanity filter activated> stupid..

I m not talkin about kala afghana propaganda.. KHALSA ALLIANCE did a good job at it.. but i m talkin about other sites such as-

DELETED

who they think they are to call or decide these sites anti-sikh?? huh .. let akaal takth decide...

Let everyone to decide themselves... people dont choose for people what is right or wrong for them...... snatan sikhi has lineage with guroo maharaj's time... so it takes time for one to decide by researching (talkin to nihangs, goin through puratan texts, goin to nihang dera's) if its anti-sikh or not..dont just say its anti-sikh..prove it....

Okay pajee go and cut down all *vicious and most powerfullllll*animal - Bakkreeyaa (goats)